Dr. Michelle Mundy

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Michelle Mundy

I came to office looking for a new dentist and although the receptionist and assistant were very nice and the hygienist gave a great cleaning,I was not to impressed with Dr. seemed to talk down to me and I sort of noticed some hostility from her toward assistant also. I will go back again but will be watching to see if perhaps it was just a bad day for her.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2014

Great Office!!!! Great staff litterally PAINLESS! I Brought my whole family here!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2013

Dr Mundy is the best...I recently was seen by her and she made me very comfortable and at ease. This was not a easy task as I had a huge fear of dentists and have problems freezing. She was very understanding and caring and made sure I felt nothing which is a first for me. I would recommend her anyone.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2013

Dr Mundy saw me as an emergency patient, and got me out of pain as quick as possible. Very friendly, she explained what she was doing every step of the way and made me feel comfortable. Always on time.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2012

Dr. Mundy is now the dentist and owner at Harvard Square Dental Care, on the Hamilton Mountain. She is wonderful! Very friendly and knowledgeable. Kind and helpful staff. Visiting this dental office is a positive experience!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2012

Dr. Michelle Mundy's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English

• Western University (Grad. 2004)

Secure Horizons