Ratings for Dr. Michelle Mundy

Great staff and friendly vibe! The whole office worked as a team to make my experience a great one, from reception to the hygienist and doctor.. I left my first visit feeling calm and very well informed! I was especially pleased with the thoroughness of my new patient visit. I can't wait to go back; and as a previously anxious dental patient that speaks volumes!

Submitted October 17, 2016

Great experience this past Saturday, and I came in with my 3 year old and 2 year old. Staff was great with my kids, and the children's dental program where they explain oral health that my 3 year old can understand is great. The hygienist was able to do a full cleaning, x-ray, and fluoride on my son. Dr. Mundy runs on time for appointment, and there is a calm and relaxing vibe with this dental office.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

Great experience always with the incredible group of professionals at Harvard Square Dental Care. I would highly recommend this office to all family members- young and old. My daughter loves the new interactive kids program and learning about sugar bug doug! It has made brushing so much easier since she is excited to brush.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2016

I have just had my first appointment with this office and found it to be very professional and thorough. I have never had a hygienist care so much about not only my oral health but also my general all overall well being, we started with a great conversation regarding my past experiences and what makes me most comfortable while at a dental office followed by a fabulous check up,wow, they checked everything, everybody was very nice and professional at all times, I have now scheduled my husband to come in! He will also be amazed I am sure!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

I do agree that the receptionist is very unprofessional. Treats people very rudely over the phone and guilt trips you if you don't make an appointment when SHE wants you yo. This dentist would be PERFECT with a different receptionist.

Submitted August 29, 2016

I had the WORSE experience with the receptionist named Tina at this office. She treated me very unprofessional was a BULLY to me and even went as far as to discriminate me bluntly because my dental insurance is from ODSP. I asked to speak to Dr. Mundy but she REFUSED to talk to me. Very unprofessional in her part and it actually shows how much she really cares about her clients. I felt harassed by Tina every time she called me for an appointment. She would also make sure to cut me off as I was still speaking to her. She was nothing but a BULLY and completely RUDE to me! Discriminated me for being in disability. She even went as far as to ask me how come you are in disability if you say you work so much? Being in disability doesn't mean that we can't work? Some of us do work. And like I responded to her that is NONE of your business and I don't need to answer you ANYTHING about my personal life. No wonder she treated me like a BULLY! RUDE and MEAN. The rest of the staff was wonderful. But I am very disappointed in Dr. Mundy for how she handled this situation but then again she actually NEVER cared. If she did she would have showed some professionalism and respect and at least hear what I had to say. She should train her receptionist to STOP bullying, harassing and discriminating anyone especially if they are in disability. I will be taking my business somewhere else where I am not bullied, harassed, and discriminated. I am so glad I will NEVER have to see Tina again that's for sure! I already have a NEW dentist :)

Submitted May 19, 2016

Nice, but excessive x-rays (approx. $300) and recommended cleanings of every 4 months (approx. $200 each).

Submitted February 2, 2016

I find the whole visit comfortable and entertaining

flag | Submitted December 30, 2015

Dr.Michelle Mundy is a superb dental practitioner who is very knowledgeable and well connected. We talked about my TMJ problem and she knew exactly who to send me to. That orthodontist knew exactly what needed to be done!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

Dr. Mundy , Nicole and staff are just amazing, and helped me so much to have a better quality of life. I would recommend her highly to anyone in need of a dentist. Thank you again Dr. Mundy.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015