Dr. Michelle Mundy

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Michelle Mundy

I recently brought my entire family over to Harvard square dental. I was so impressed by the level of patient care with each member of my family. It didn't matter the age (I have a preschool aged child, a grade school, and a teenager) the staff were so knowledgable and caring for each of their needs. The learning was targeted to each of their ages! And learning! This office likes to teach its patients tools to improve there mouth. It was very refreshing. I've already recommended my friends and family to switch. We didn't know what we were missing in dentistry until we came here.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

I would recommend anyone to Harvard square dental! The team is so knowledgeable, and work great together. The communication between front desk, dr. Mundy and the hygienist are phenomenal! They always make sure I am comfortable during my appointment and always encourage me to ask questions About my care. I trust them with me and my families health care!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

My boyfriend and I had recently moved to the area and were in need of a new dentist. After I read the reviews already on here I was feeling optimistic and decided to give them a call. I was impressed right away. The staff are all exceptional, not only at what they do but their patient care as well. They put so much care into everything they do. Dr. Mundy is awesome she is very friendly and is an exceptional dentist she explains everything she is going to do and frequently checks to make sure your doing ok. I would highly recommend this office to anyone looking for a new dentist. I have never had to wait for my appointment and not to mention their hours are awesome especially if you work a 9-5!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

I tried Dr. Mundys dental office after reading reviews online, and WOW What a wonderful office! a great staff and calm atmosphere. A very holistic approach to dentistry as well. I didn't know what I was missing in dentistry

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

This is such a great dental office! Friendly staff and great dentistry! I always learn something new, and always feel like I am a part of the process when it comes to planning treatment. My old dentist never involved me, and I never knew what was going on in the mouth. Now I feel more informed and involved in my oral care

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

Just became a new patient at Harvard square dental this week. All I can say is wow. Thorough appointment and friendly staff, I'm so happy I found this gem.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

Great dental practice! The dentist and hygienist always bring me into my appointment ON TIME! The staff work well together to, they are all on the same page when it comes to health care. I recommend this office to everyone.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Great dental office. So gentle and awesome staff all around, seem very knowledgable

flag | Submitted March 19, 2017

Best dentist I've ever used. Staff is amazing and friendly and the office is clean.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

Very gentle and kind. The staff all seem to work well together. I feel confident in all of the dental Care I receive at Harvard square dental Care.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Dr. Michelle Mundy's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English

• Western University (Grad. 2004)

AARP