Ratings for Dr. Michelle Mundy

Great dental practice! The dentist and hygienist always bring me into my appointment ON TIME! The staff work well together to, they are all on the same page when it comes to health care. I recommend this office to everyone.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Great dental office. So gentle and awesome staff all around, seem very knowledgable

flag | Submitted March 19, 2017

Best dentist I've ever used. Staff is amazing and friendly and the office is clean.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

Very gentle and kind. The staff all seem to work well together. I feel confident in all of the dental Care I receive at Harvard square dental Care.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Friendly staff and clean office. Been a patient at this office for a few years, I always have a good experience. And they are always on time!!! One thing I can expect is to be brought into my appointment on time. Very punctual

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

I've been a patient at Harvard square for the past few years. Very knowledgeable staff! Every appointment I manage to learn something new, whether a new technology or treatment option, or a new product to try. Very personable too, the hygienist remembered I had gone away on vacation over Christmas (I told her this at my appointment in November) and she made sure to ask me how it was. A nice personal touch that she remembered! Love this office!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

All I can say is wow! The whole team worked together to make my experience a great one. I'm so happy I found this dental office. I've already recommended them to my family and co workers.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

I had not seen a dentist in years and was so embarrassed but that didnt matter to them they all treated me with respect and understanding. I made the right decsion to drop into this office.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

I had the most thorough new patient visit at this office! They made sure answer all of my questions, and to prioritize my Main concern in my mouth. I'm so happy with the care at this office that I'm bringing my three children as well

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

Very clean and technological dental office and very knowledgeable staff

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016