Dr. Michelle Mundy

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Michelle Mundy

I’ve been a patient of dr. Mundy’s for a few years now and it’s wonderful watching her staff and office grow and evolve! Harvard square dental always seems to be up on the latest sterilization and patient care recommendations. The office is always clean and the staff are very professional. I can’t wait to continue to watch and see Harvard square evolve and flourish. Love this office.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2018

Good quality services, no delays, good price. Very knowledgeable and professional staff.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2018

Best office on Hamilton mountain! The entire staff is so willing to answer any questions or issues you have. Very knowledgeable and TRUSTWORTHY. I wouldn’t want to take my family anywhere else. Make the change to this office you won’t regret it

flag | Submitted July 19, 2018

i moved and still make the 40 min drive to this office even though there’s a dentist right down the block from me. Trustworthy and knowledgeable team. Wouldn’t go anywhere else

flag | Submitted June 12, 2018

great office , new to the area and was so sad to leave my old dentist. very happy here!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

I love this dental office. The staff and dr. Mundy are so nice and they are always on time!! They email me to confirm my appointments which is so much nicer than receiving numerous phone calls and voicemails. Very happy here.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

Wonderful dentistry and staff. A welcomed change from my old office. Would recommend to anyone

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

Love this office!! Was recommended by a friend and after countless conversations on how great their staff was and the care they give, I wanted to try for myself. Wow were they right! Won't go anywhere else. This office is not only punctual which is important when we leave work for an appointment, but they truly listen and go above and beyond to make it a good experience. I didn't know a dental office could make me so relaxed and happy.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2018

Every visit seems like a sales pitch. The spiel that I receive about visiting every 3 months since the bacteria that forms within 90 days can only be removed by their special tools and my receding gums (that I have never heard from another dentist), is the same that I hear given to every patient. I have also never visited a dentist office where I am not seen by the dentist every time. Wondering how many others are concerned about this...

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

Great new office for me and my family! Referred by a neighbour who also takes her family here. I was not disappointed! Great staff, educational, thorough.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2018

Dr. Michelle Mundy's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English

• Western University (Grad. 2004)

Healthnet