Dr. Michelle Mundy

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Michelle Mundy

Best office on Hamilton mountain! The entire staff is so willing to answer any questions or issues you have. Very knowledgeable and TRUSTWORTHY. I wouldn’t want to take my family anywhere else. Make the change to this office you won’t regret it

flag | Submitted July 19, 2018

i moved and still make the 40 min drive to this office even though there’s a dentist right down the block from me. Trustworthy and knowledgeable team. Wouldn’t go anywhere else

flag | Submitted June 12, 2018

great office , new to the area and was so sad to leave my old dentist. very happy here!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

I love this dental office. The staff and dr. Mundy are so nice and they are always on time!! They email me to confirm my appointments which is so much nicer than receiving numerous phone calls and voicemails. Very happy here.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

Wonderful dentistry and staff. A welcomed change from my old office. Would recommend to anyone

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

Love this office!! Was recommended by a friend and after countless conversations on how great their staff was and the care they give, I wanted to try for myself. Wow were they right! Won't go anywhere else. This office is not only punctual which is important when we leave work for an appointment, but they truly listen and go above and beyond to make it a good experience. I didn't know a dental office could make me so relaxed and happy.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2018

Every visit seems like a sales pitch. The spiel that I receive about visiting every 3 months since the bacteria that forms within 90 days can only be removed by their special tools and my receding gums (that I have never heard from another dentist), is the same that I hear given to every patient. I have also never visited a dentist office where I am not seen by the dentist every time. Wondering how many others are concerned about this...

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

Great new office for me and my family! Referred by a neighbour who also takes her family here. I was not disappointed! Great staff, educational, thorough.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2018

As a new patient I already have full trust in doctor Mundy and the hygienist Noelle! They work so well together and answered all of my questions before I could even ask them. The team is so knowledgeable and understand I have questions and concerns and do their best to address them. I've already recommended my family and friends switch dentists and come to Harvard square dental.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

I've been a patient of dr. Mundy's for a while now, and I have never been happier with a dentist or office. When I came to Harvard square Dental I was nervous and anxious about dentistry because of past experiences. The staff acknowledged my past fears and still continue to put me at ease and make me comfortable during my visits. I'm very happy here, and no longer fear the Dental office. Everyone is gentle and kind and you can tell they truly care about you and your experience there.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2017

Dr. Michelle Mundy's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English

• Western University (Grad. 2004)

Private Pay