Dr. Lisa Keen

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Lisa Keen

Dr. Lisa is very thorough in her diagnosis and treatment of the whole body. Her solutions are expertly tailored to each patient and provide long term whole body wellness. I highly recommend her services!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2019

The tools she uses are cool and give real data for her to work with. I also have had an acupuncture treatment with sound moving through the bed. This treatment was cool and I left feeling lighter and more mobile.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2019

Dr. Lisa is not only a wealth of knowledge and experience, but that's coupled with truly personalized, tailored care. She takes the time to address root causes to find long term solutions that lead improved overall wellbeing. She is the epitome of caring, dedication and healing.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2019

My appointment with Dr. Lisa was wonderful! She listened compassionately and thoroughly to the emotional, mental and physical symptoms I am experiencing in my life at this time and in my medical past. The tools she uses are very accurate and I'm glad that she includes energy medicine in her diagnosis and healing regime. This is wholistic medicine at its finest! I highly recommend her services.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2019

Dr Lisa is absolutely wonderful. She approaches your issues throughout your symptoms and provides a very accurate diagnostic. Your body will react immediately and relive is immediate. She is the best!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2019

I was having gut issues that my medical Dr. could not figure out. I went to Lisa and she was able to give me supplements to start healing my gut and I felt better very quickly. When my mother fell ill and the Dr.'s could not diagnose what she was suffering from I took her to Lisa. I credit Lisa with saving her life! My Mom was so sick she could not even get into bed by herself. This went on for 6 weeks with no answers in sight. I took her to Lisa and she did a treatment on her and started her on some supplements. Within a few days my Mother had a remarkable turn around. Truly amazing! She is one of the most kind, caring and compassionate people I have ever had the pleasure to meet.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2019

This spring my 11-year old daughter was experiencing severe environmental allergies. After trying the recommended medication from both our family and doctor and allergist with no success, we went to Dr. Lisa Keen for a series of desensitization treatments. After less than 10 treatments, my daughter saw great results and relief from her symptoms. Additionally, she has not needed to take any over the counter medication since receiving the treatments. Dr. Keen is extremely helpful, patient and knowledgeable and I would highly recommend her services.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2018

Allergy relief at last! I started seeing Dr. Lisa because I was suffering from environmental allergies and having reactions to certain foods, but I couldn't figure out what. Itchy eyes, runny nose, my skin was breaking out, and I had terrible heartburn, among many other symptoms. With the use of the MORA machine, she determined my body was in fact quite inflamed, and my liver was not functioning to the best of it's ability. Through a series of visits, being desensitized to the environmental allergies with use of the MORA machine, it has now been over 3 months that I have not needed an allergy pill! That is pretty amazing, since I was used to taking one everyday, and the fluff this spring has been quite bad. There was still the issue of the foods, and although I hadn't had heartburn in quite some time, was still inflamed and reacting to something, so she suggested doing a blood test to pin-point the food reaction. The test was quite extensive, and I now know exactly what to stay away from! I have done elimination diets in the past with previous naturopaths to try and figure this out, but they were difficult to stick to and often non-conclusive. Dr. Keen's knowledge and varied treatment plan sets her apart from the other's I have seen. I would recommend this is where you need to start when looking into naturopathic care... or where you need to stop if you have tried everything else and are still looking for a solution!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

Dr. Lisa Keen is very knowledgeable and very insightful in her approach to naturopathic medicine. You can tell she really takes the time to be thorough in her analysis and evaluation. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2018

Dr. Lisa Keen worked wonders for me. I was about to give up hope on figuring out was "wrong with me" until I went to see her. I had seen several doctors, specialists, went through several tests and received no answers or calls back from any of my doctors. It was quite frustrating. When I had my first appointment with Dr. Lisa Keen she reviewed everything on my intake form and immediately had an idea of what was happening with my body. She explained everything in great detail and was very helpful in answering any questions I had. Its been a few months now that I have been seeing her and I feel like a completely different person. I feel wonderful and energetic. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a Naturopath.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2018

Dr. Lisa Keen's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients