Dr. Lisa Keen

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Lisa Keen

This spring my 11-year old daughter was experiencing severe environmental allergies. After trying the recommended medication from both our family and doctor and allergist with no success, we went to Dr. Lisa Keen for a series of desensitization treatments. After less than 10 treatments, my daughter saw great results and relief from her symptoms. Additionally, she has not needed to take any over the counter medication since receiving the treatments. Dr. Keen is extremely helpful, patient and knowledgeable and I would highly recommend her services.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2018

Allergy relief at last! I started seeing Dr. Lisa because I was suffering from environmental allergies and having reactions to certain foods, but I couldn't figure out what. Itchy eyes, runny nose, my skin was breaking out, and I had terrible heartburn, among many other symptoms. With the use of the MORA machine, she determined my body was in fact quite inflamed, and my liver was not functioning to the best of it's ability. Through a series of visits, being desensitized to the environmental allergies with use of the MORA machine, it has now been over 3 months that I have not needed an allergy pill! That is pretty amazing, since I was used to taking one everyday, and the fluff this spring has been quite bad. There was still the issue of the foods, and although I hadn't had heartburn in quite some time, was still inflamed and reacting to something, so she suggested doing a blood test to pin-point the food reaction. The test was quite extensive, and I now know exactly what to stay away from! I have done elimination diets in the past with previous naturopaths to try and figure this out, but they were difficult to stick to and often non-conclusive. Dr. Keen's knowledge and varied treatment plan sets her apart from the other's I have seen. I would recommend this is where you need to start when looking into naturopathic care... or where you need to stop if you have tried everything else and are still looking for a solution!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

Dr. Lisa Keen is very knowledgeable and very insightful in her approach to naturopathic medicine. You can tell she really takes the time to be thorough in her analysis and evaluation. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2018

Dr. Lisa Keen worked wonders for me. I was about to give up hope on figuring out was "wrong with me" until I went to see her. I had seen several doctors, specialists, went through several tests and received no answers or calls back from any of my doctors. It was quite frustrating. When I had my first appointment with Dr. Lisa Keen she reviewed everything on my intake form and immediately had an idea of what was happening with my body. She explained everything in great detail and was very helpful in answering any questions I had. Its been a few months now that I have been seeing her and I feel like a completely different person. I feel wonderful and energetic. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a Naturopath.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2018

Dr. Keen is very knowledgeable and passionate about helping people. She does a great job taking the time to explain the treatment plan and the science behind it. She listened and worked with me to create a plan that works with my life. If you are looking for a Naturopath I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

Dr. Keen is very kind and compassionate and I felt completely at ease in her presence. She did a thorough history and took her time explaining how my body's chemistry, hormones, and electrical conductivity can affect my overall functioning and well-being. She also has this really cool MORA Therapy machine which tested all of my allergies and sensitivities (without pin pricks or drawing blood) and then it made the desensitizing drops for me right there on the spot! Honestly, I knew what issues I had with my health (and what things I didn't have!) before I went in for the initial consultation and she identified my issues accurately without me outlining them all for her. I feel like I have a health care PLAN now and I'm very optimistic about implementing the therapy naturally (without heavy side effects) and finally getting on with my LIFE!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

Dr. Lisa is very knowledgable. After suffering with an issue for over 5 years, and seeing various other doctors, I am finally feeling some relief. The initial visit is very thorough, with Dr. Lisa testing for various things and questioning my symptoms to pinpoint what may be going on. I began seeing a difference in my health right away. And the best part is that I didn't have to drastically change my diet or living like some other dr's suggest. Dr. Lisa works with you, to find a plan that works best for YOU.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017

I do not often write reviews but I am so impressed with the care and treatment I have received from Dr Keen that I feel I need to pass this on so other people that are tired of being unwell will know there is hope and would benefit from seeing her. Dr Keen is so knowledgable and has such insight and understanding into what is the right path for my individual needs She also has a warm spirit and a kind heart and always has my best interests in mind. Her true passion in naturopathic care and effective treatment to wellness inspires me and gives me confidence that I am on the right track. I am a newer patient but have already noticed improvement in my health. I am so grateful to have Dr Keen as my ND.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

I have seen several other naturopaths in the past but once I found Dr Keen several years ago, I knew I didn't need to look any further. She has provided ongoing support and assistance for my digestive issues. Her compassion, warmth and kindness is what sets her apart. She takes a genuine interest in her patients and is a wealth of knowledge. As well, she is so easy to talk to which was especially helpful to me when I was going through some personal issues that were causing a lot of stress in my life. All in all she is very knowledgable, an excellent doctor and a very caring person.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

I initially saw Dr Lisa Keen for my infant son when he cried and cried for hours and hours during the day I knew something must be wrong. After she told me to cut out dairy and soy from my diet (I was breastfeeding exclusively) he was a completely new baby, so happy and hardly ever cried! Everyone noticed the difference! I was so grateful and only regretted not seeking her out earlier. I now see her for my own GI issues. Being truly listened to, treated with kindness and respect made me feel so much better after that first appointment. I am feeling so much better since seeing Dr Lisa Keen. I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

Dr. Lisa Keen's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients