Ratings for Dr. Emese Kalnoki

I have had several procedures and LOVE Dr. K and her staff. For any need that I had they were there with care, support and information. I am so thankful that I choose Dr. K for my surgeon. I really love my results and have all ready recommended her to my friends.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

Dr. Kalnoki is absolutely amazing. She makes you feel right at home. She did an amazing job and the staff is wonderful. I even got a handwritten letter thanking me after my consultation! She is extremely knowledgable about everything and has outstanding credentials. I feel like she is really there to help me with any needs after surgery, especially her call the evening of my surgery to see how I was feeling made me feel great that I can really trust her.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2015

Dr. Kalnoki is a rock star! She is detailed oriented, extremely knowledgable, and excellent at outlining what to expect. Her artistry background allows her perfectionist personality to shine through, and the results are outstanding. Simply beautiful.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2014

Dr. Emese Kalnoki's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Wright State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)