Ratings for Dr. nEIL Ginsberg

Our youngest required Special Care after being born with respiratory distress and has since been diagnosed with reflux and Laryngomalacia. Dr Ginsberg is attentive and never rushes you out the door. His manner is relaxed and with a sense of humour where necessary but obvious knowledge and experience to quickly resolve issues. So fortunate to have him as our doctor. My amazing OB sings his praises too which is more than enough for me.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

Neil has been our pediatrician for almost 12 years. He always takes the time to listen at concerns I have with my sons ADHD/Aspergers, he explains why we may need to change meds. He has helped ease my anxiety over putting my child on meds. He takes time to get to know my son, and remembers things my son has told him in the past. We always leave his office feeling confident in decisions we have made together. If anyone ever talks about needing a Pediatrician I always recommend Neil.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2014

I am really furious. With my little girl's vomiting we've seem couple of times. He kept saying that she was just a "happy vomiter " and it will go away. It took us almost a year to get to the bottom of it after seeing another pediatrician, ENT and gastroenterologist. With endoscopy and biopsy my little girl was diagnosed with EOE (eosinophilic esophagitis) and we just started treatment. Dr Ginsberg couldn't be bothered listening to us and looking into our problems. I would never recommend him to anyone!!!

Submitted November 6, 2013