Ratings for Dr. Steven Dommann

Dr. Domman was personable, knowledgeable and took a genuine interest in me. I feel very lucky to be working with him on my medical issues. A great sense of courtesy and humour too!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

My doc is good and yes he cuts you off but he need a new secretary cause she is a nasty woman to everyone

flag | Submitted May 31, 2015

Dr. Domman is definitely helpful and worth seeing for care. He provides good explanations, ensured I had the right tests and was assisting with my treatment. However I would completely echo what others have reported about his receptionist. She is not only unhelpful but downright rude and abusive. She claims to have worked there for 30 years but I find it difficult to believe her current behavior would be tolerated for that long. It's a great shame that she behaves this way because it reflects badly on Dr. Domman and is completely inappropriate for a person in the medical field who is working with people with medical issues. An additional stress such as her is really not needed.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

Dr. Dommann is a great neurologist. I explained my symptoms and right away he knew which diagnostic tests would help his diagnosis ( and he was right). I am now getting the help I need and I am grateful for his knowledge.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

Dr Dommann is one of the nicest doctors I've ever seen. He's so kind and his knowledge in his career is remarkable.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

When I saw Dr Domman's reviews I was thrilled to have a chance to see him but that quickly took a 180 turn. I'm not sure what all the great hype is about. He was cutting me off when I tried to explain my situation and wouldn't offer the tests I needed to have done. His receptionist should work in anything BUT customer care. All around a sad and atrocious experience and a complete waste of time. My GP offered more help than a "renowned" neurologist.

Submitted February 17, 2015

Dr. Dommann is caring and thoughtful. His receptionist is not. She is rude ("It's not my job to call and remind you of your appointment") unhelpful (phone calls unreturned, even when left by a pharmacist), and obstructionist. She is in the wrong line of work.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

Great Doc but admin staff could use a customer service check

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

Doctor is very kind and helped me deal with my diagnosis. His secretary is lovely. I have witnessed her being abrupt to a patient but this patient also had an attitude. She just doesn't take any guff. I find her quite refreshing. Suggestion. Leave attitude at the door.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2014

I would rate doctor Steve Dommann as a five star neurologist. He is smart, kind, attentive to his patients, very caring. He takes time to explain and listen. The nurses at Lyons Gate also told us we were very lucky to see doctor Dommann as he is excellent. As his secretary, I am very surprise she works for him as I find her very rude, totally unprofessional an ZERO helpful. A shame as doctor Dommann represents the exact opposite as his staff. I have over 20 years of experience in customer service mostly as entrepreneur and 10 as an executive assistant of high ranked executives for International companies; based on my experience I can say that this lady should be doing a different kind of work. People that go see a neurologist most likely have enough stress in their life, they do not need to deal with her.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014