Ratings for Dr. Irving Gora

There isn't a lot of point to my posting this now as I hear that this is his last day (he is retiring), but I take issue with the negative comments about him in other reviews. Yes, he is rushed and tries to get you in and out quickly, because the BOOKINGS PEOPLE triple-book him - he has no control over that. As for helpfulness and caring, whenever I independently go to the Emergency room at St Michaels, he ends up finding out about it and calls me at home to make sure everything turned out ok and to see if I need any further medical aid. To say to doesn't care about his patients is completely bogus. And in the more than a quarter century I've been going to him, he has never been rude to me. He has saved me from a world of hurt many times as he recognized in time what was wrong with me and got me quickly on medication (like, Shingles - before a vaccination existed). If you book your appt so you are the last patient of the day, you'll see what he is really like when he is not rushed, and he can take his time, explain things more fully and have a nice conversation with him. I'll miss him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2018

Dr.Gora, is extremely rude, sarcastic and could care less about you as his patient. He always rushes and tries to quickly end your appointment. He doesn't bother to run proper tests and just writes random prescriptions. He's very dismissive and complains that he doesn't get paid enough. Please do yourself a favour, and find another doctor who is kind , caring, professional , knowledgeable and treats you like a human being instead of number.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

Dr. Gora like to involve with politics n act like the Scrooge. Doesn't listen to his patients. Need to retire soon.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2016

Dr.Gora is worth to wait and keep appointment. He is honest and direct. I will recommend.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2013

Wonderful doctor. I would recommend him. He is respectful and trustworthy.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2013

I find Dr Gora very helpful with my health problems. Yes he is very busy but a great doctor.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2012