Ratings for Dr. Mario Jaramuske

Dr. Jarmuske did my abdominalplasty and took all the precautions for pre-existing medical conditions. He was very kind and personable, and took the time to talk with me as much as I needed, which is why he's sometimes late...but well worth the wait. He explained everything in detail and was there before the surgery, and came by after to check up and answer any questions....could not ask for better care from him. I'm looking to him for a revision and more fixing after losing over 218lbs... I feel normal again thanks to the doc!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2017

Breast reduction: went from 40GGG 40C. Nipples and shape were horrible. My nipples face up and I cannot wear bras or bikinis. I no longer have any volume in the upper pole of breast. I went in to fix a problem that causes serious issues and left extremely sad and looking like an 80 year old women. I went to show Dr. jarmuske his work and sought out a solution. He was extremely rude, arrogant and unwilling to help. He also lied and said he completed the surgery himself when in face it was his resident. Very disappointed in the way he handled the situation as he claimed that "breast reduction is not a cosmetic aesthetic procedure thus a nice outcome isn't the goal". I look Completely deformed now and am stuck with it unless I want to pay 5000 out of pocket to fix his negligence :(

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

Many years ago I was involved in a car accident which left 40% of my body with 2nd and 3rd degree burns. I was fortunate enough to have had Dr Jaramuske as my plastic surgeon. He saved my hand from amputation as well as piecing the rest of my body(including my face) back together with a series of skin grafts. He would call or visit before surgeries(25-30) to see if I had any last minute questions or concerns. He was professional and personalble. Many years later I would still highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

I felt so incredibly comfortable with him. I was 20 years old and had never had a male doctor. He was patient and thourough in his explanations to me. On the day of the surgery, he talked to prior to going in and while he was marking where he would cut. I have such minimal scarring and my breasts were amazing. He explained to me why I was having problems and why my breasts were so saggy and heavy. I have raved about him to everyone for the past 13 years and will most likely see him again if necessary. What he does is a work of art.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2013

This doctor is fantastic. He performed a breast reduction 10 years ago and my breast is still very attractive. He is caring and he likes to perform a job of art on each patient. He take the time to chat with you and the day of surgery, he treats you like a princess. Thanks doctor for making my breast beautiful.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2012