Ratings for Dr. Joseph L. Yeargain

Dr. Yeargain did an amazing job with identifying my ailment and providing treatment in an amazingly accurate and helpful manner. After suffering for over 6 months of severe pain he treated the problem and I was pain free and back to normal within weeks. I am a huge fan and if I have future problems I will return. I highly recommend this doctor! Mollie Jo Purcell Ed.D.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2017

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

Dr Yeargain was amazing! I would highly recommend him, and already have to my family and friends. He is polite, knowledgeable and really interested in his patients. I've been pain free since I went to see him. If you have any problems, go see him!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2014

Wonderful practice. Staff and Dr.Yeargain are amazing. Made my 11 year old feel very comfortable.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2014

I have had a painful painful bunion that has bothered me for years. I went to Dr. Yeargain. He suggested a conservative surgical approach I could not be more pleased with the results. I had my surgery seven weeks ago. I wish I would have done this sooner. I would highly. Dr. Yeargain is young and passionate about his field of medicine. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2012

Dr. Joseph L. Yeargain's Credentials

• Barry University School Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2008)

Top Hospitals in Flower Mound, TX