Ratings for Dr. Brenda Saxe

rude and puts people down. gives the wrong advise and it'a all about money

flag | Submitted October 3, 2018

She is a violent person. She takes advantage of people. She is totally unprofessional. Stay away.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2018

Cannot rate highly enough. 5's out of 5's seem inadequate

Submitted September 3, 2018

I am highly concerned how she’s still allowed to practice. I had a awful experience with her as my therapist. Only once I moved to another therapist where I felt empowered. She wanted to keep me stuck. It’s all about the money with her.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

Stay away. This person should not be allowed to practice anymore. She is dangerous for the public. Such a bitter, bitter person.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

Something must have happened to her to manifest this way. It seems her personal troubles aren't separated from her professional life. Just because someone can pass an exam doesn't automatically mean they can relate professionally to people .

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

She should have her license revoked. I don't know what bootleg university she attended. She is a scam-artist and a fraud. She attacked me multiple times during session. Made racist and discriminatory comments against my beliefs. She makes it very clear her power of position and her status. She also shows her dislike towards other groups. She has moments of angry outbursts, where her eyes bulge out in fiery and her face turns tomato red if she doesn't agree with what you're saying. She has traumatized me more , I am not seeing another psychologist who is repairing the damage she caused me. I have already reported her to the college, which has told me she has multiple reports against her.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2017

Most racist, ignorant therapist I have ever encountered. Stay away. It’s sad how she’s abusing her position of power. She didn’t even let me finish and instead told me what she thinks. It’s always about her. Stay away.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

She attained her degree very late in life & it shows. Her own anger issues are a result of many negative life experiences . I hope she's seeing a better therapist.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

The appointment from the beginning was a disaster. Dr Saxe is the most oblivious psychologist I ever have encountered. Without acknowledging how we were feeling she just barged ahead to tell us what she thinks. She really needs a refresher on power dynamics as in she holds the upper hand and should not abuse this position. Her office is the least accessible place I have been in as her office is on the third floor. She is also patronizing and condescending in her explanations of her concepts (m+m like the candy?). What comes to mind when I think of her is cognitive dissonance. I would not recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017