Ratings for Dr. Jake Bobrowski

I have nothing good to say about this doctor who treated me for many years. His staff are HORRIBLE people, rude and sometimes even cruel. The doctor is a coward and refuses to fire them even after dozens of complaints from dozens of different patients. He has zero respect for his patients' time and when he finally makes an appearance (several hours AFTER a scheduled appointment) you have to suffer through a half hour of boasting, family matters, and his silly 6-question questionnaire before he gets around to righting prescriptions. He was once a really great doctor but the 2 witches who work for him have him totally whipped.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2016

I attended Bobrowski's office March 27,2013 for a consultation.His staff was very rude and incompetent.At the start,I was abruptly led to a room with no explanation why.Turns out it was for a blood work.I asked what test were being performed and was given no answers by an extremely rude and ignorant staff member.When the results were given to me,I learned that an HIV test was given without my knowledge or written consent.I was also not asked to sign any consent forms as is outlined by LAW!I am filing a complaint with the Physicians College and also plan to pursue legal action against this quack.I highly suggest anyone referred to this moron refuse and ask for a qualified person..It is my hope that the Government and the Physicians College act to put this dangerous individual out of business once and for all! Larry F Popelka Niagara Falls,Ontario

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

Staff: absolutely horrible, rude, impatient, mean-spirited DR. Jake - expect to wait from 1 to 4 hours for scheduled appointment; Not as knowledgeable as other addiction specialists re Methadone. Rushes appointments with 'regular' patients. EXTREMELY HUGE ego. After 9 years with Dr. Jake Bobrowski, I would never recommend him to anyone on methadone.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2013