Ratings for Dr. Perry Adler

Perry is the best. He truly listens, gives practical advice. He has helped me change my mental framework about dealing with my past, and is a great person to speak about with regard to immediate concerns and greater life goals. I had seen other therapists before and never connected. Perry and I connect. It takes a few sessions until there is an "AHA" moment, but when it happens it is amazing, like unlocking a door which was locked and bolted, and suddenly fresh air flows through. I highly recommend Perry.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2018

I have a relative who came to see Dr. Adler some years ago. I don't know what he said or how he counselled him, but my relative has transformed over the years into someone that none of us recognize or remember. He turned a good, sweet person into someone who is self-absorbed, arrogant, critical, judgmental, who doesn't like to help others. If this is what you call helping, I will pass. No thanks, doc.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

I started seeing Dr. Perry Adler in 2008 for anxiety problems. Before I started seeing him, I didn't think it was going to be possible for me to see the light again. But, following our first sessions, Perry thought me how to deal with my anxiety. Not long after, I started making some important life changing decisions and with time, things got good again! I still see him, from time to time, when I have some important life making decisions, or personal issues that I find difficult to deal with. I feel very fortunate to have had the chance to have met Perry. Also he has this way of making you feel good after a session no matter how things were before you walked in! Sophie

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

Have seen Dr. Adler for individual and family therapy. He is a thoughtful counsellor and excellent mediator. He made himself available readily. I highly recommend his services.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2015

I saw Dr. Adler years ago regarding addiction. I couldn't connect with him and his approach. I felt like I was being lectured and had to fit his template - I stopped going.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

Unprofessional, poor judgement, talks about other professionals in a misinformed and inappropriate manner, poor at diagnosis, doesn't know what he doesn't know. Stay away from him.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

Perry is a caring person. He thinks about the best interest of his clients, and will place his clients needs above his own. He helped me some with some breakthrough moments and has always been available to me. I have worked with a few therapists and he was the one that "clicked".

flag | Submitted July 29, 2013