Ratings for Dr. Hein DeKlerk

Sometimes is quite late but he is very busy! Today he was only 5 minutes behind, but sometimes it's up to 45 minutes. But, he is very knowledgeable. Very good at listening and interpretation. Thoroughly assesses and listens. Sends you to a specialist if he feels he needs a second opinion. Very kind and understanding. Great person to have in your corner.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

He is the absolute worst doctor I have ever encountered. I don't even know where to begin. He should be sued for malpractice, have his licence revoked, and never be able to practice medicine again. My entire family used to go to him. One is dead from his misdiagnosis/ lack of care. The staff are flaky, and outright lie. It's been the most disappointing experience. Ironically, now, I constantly hear poor reviews of him. I wish I had found out sooner. Too little; too late.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

Dr. DeKlerk has been our family doctor since he arrived in Swift Current. He is thorough, more than competant, sends you out when needed and takes the time to listen to you and educate you! He is kind and compassionate and he is a true doctor - not just in it for the money. He even washes his hands before touching you, which is a great sign of a good health care provider. You will not find a better doctor!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2013

Dr. DeKlerk has been our family dr for as long as he has been in swift current he is a very good dr in my opinion when necessary he will send you out for a second opinion and he is also kind and listens well to us. I find that he expects you to follow his directions as a health care provider which is mainly why you would go to the dr. I like the fact that he gives options in regards to some natural products as well as pharmacuticals. He is a very busy man and sometimes runs late but I think mostly it is because he is listening to his patients concerns not because he is just sitting back relaxing. I have not attended the hospital emergency room in many years but I know from previous experience it sometimes is used for non emergency uses and that probably does frustrate the dr.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2013

Great doctor and very thorough. We have appreciated his work with our family.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2013

Dr. DeKlerk goes above and beyond. He is a great asset to Swift Current!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2013