Ratings for Dr. SUNNY Park

flag | Submitted August 17, 2014

I had a rhinoplasty/septoplasty and other procedures with this doctor big mistake very bad result. Ask Hospital for money back gave me the legal "NO WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE IS TO RESULT" contract that you sign. I will need a a revision rhinoplasty its going to cost me a lot more money out of my pocket. I had all my trust in her experience and she dissapear from PIH network 6 months after my surgery. :( Very painful experience especially when they use the legal documents you sign to protect their backs.

Submitted February 27, 2014

Outstanding Doctor,and staff. Caring, had surgery performed by this Doctor results are amazing . I recommend this Doctor.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2013

Dr. SUNNY Park's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 2004)

Commercial Insurance Company
Delta Dental
  • Delta Health System
Geha
National Elevator

Updates

• Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.sunnyparkfps.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "90601" to "92660". Address has been updated from "None" to "901 Dover Drive". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "19498735089".

June 3, 2015