Ratings for Dr. SUNNY Park

Beyond my expectations!!! Dr. Park is extremely kind, thorough, and thoughtful. She listens very patiently. She explains things in a manner that is easy to understand for the "non-medical" lay-man. She does not make you feel rushed when she visits with you. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Park. She is a unique gem in this world of "plastic (and reconstructive) surgery". She makes you feel at ease, and doesn't beat around the bush, overcomplicate things, or recommend "unnecessary" surgeries. I would not hesitate to get her opinion again, in the future. She's beyond excellent.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

flag | Submitted August 17, 2014

I had a rhinoplasty/septoplasty and other procedures with this doctor big mistake very bad result. Ask Hospital for money back gave me the legal "NO WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE IS TO RESULT" contract that you sign. I will need a a revision rhinoplasty its going to cost me a lot more money out of my pocket. I had all my trust in her experience and she dissapear from PIH network 6 months after my surgery. :( Very painful experience especially when they use the legal documents you sign to protect their backs.

Submitted February 27, 2014

Outstanding Doctor,and staff. Caring, had surgery performed by this Doctor results are amazing . I recommend this Doctor.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2013

Dr. SUNNY Park's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 2004)

Commercial Insurance Company
Delta Dental
  • Delta Health System
Geha
National Elevator

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Beyond my expectations!!! Dr. Park is extremely kind, thorough, and thoughtful. She listens very patiently. She explains things in a manner that is easy to und..."

March 4, 2016
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.sunnyparkfps.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "90601" to "92660". Address has been updated from "None" to "901 Dover Drive". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "19498735089".

June 3, 2015