You may also like

Rate Dr. Marcie Ulmer

Dr. Marcie Ulmer's Ratings

My husband saw Dr. Ulmer and she was so thorough & knowledgeable. My husband was so happy to have such a Dr. who cares. She is very nice & recommend you to see a skin Dr. if need an immediate attention. Highly recommend such a rare kind of Dr. who really cares a lot.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2867992].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

I have been to Dr. Ulmer twice now for having moles removed as well as acne.
She is very knowledgeable, friendly and has excellent skin!!
The first time my acne cleared up and now it has come back. She recommended new treatment and my acne is clearing up again!
Best dermatologist! :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2845229].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

Dr. Ulmer is caring, knowledgeable and can put one at ease immediately. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a fantastic dermatologist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2815828].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2015

Such a caring dermatologist. Highly recommend. Will keep going back for my skin problem.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2764460].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

A visit to Dr.Ulmer was a total waste of time I left the clinic wondering what I had gone there for. Cold attitude & responsive. I wonder about some of the reviews below as they sound
suspiciously much the same. I went back to the clinic but made sure I had another Dr. who
was very pleasant & helpful

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2614560].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2014

I've been to Dr. Ulmer twice now and each time she has been wonderful. She's thorough, very knowledgeable as well as friendly. She's quick to apologize if the office is busy and you don't get in to your appointment right on time. She puts you at ease instantly with her demeanor and does not hesitate to bring in an associate for a 2nd opinion. I really liked that. I'm completely happy with her and would recommend her in a minute.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][53373].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2014

Best dermatologist I've been to in approximately 43 years of seeing them. Caring, helpful, professional advice for a terrible, debilitating case of hand exczema.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][53371].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2014

with the help of Dr. Ulmer and Barbados sun and ocean my psoriasis on my ankle is completely gone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][53372].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2013

I have now seen Dr. Ulmer twice as I have had skin cancer recently. She is very thorough, knowledgeable and takes the time to explain what she feels is the proper treatment for you. I have already recommended her to several friends who need a dermatologist. I feel very confident that she is monitoring my condition closely - very reassuring!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][53374].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2013

Saw my 16 yr old today. VERY helpful, knowledgeable. Made sure she knew what she was doing with her creams etc. explained alot! great appointment!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][53370].votes_count ]]