Ratings for Dr. Marcie Ulmer

Just got a call from the office to cancel my appointment that I had book 2 months in advance. Not impressed. Apparently Dr Ulmer is going to a conference and they just found out about it now?! . I guess they think people can just drop things and rebook time off of work and it’s just as easy as that. Rude, rude, rude. I know I will get a generic “so sorry to hear that happened” but it’s not that simple. If you value your time don’t book appointments with this office or with a doctor that can’t organize themselves and leave things to the last minut.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2019

As a surgeons wife and a psychologist - I am so aware that rate my MD can be inaccurate and hurtful. When I decided I wanted to have my skin looked at from a cosmetic derm perspective, I had my surgeon husband make some phone calls and was told to go see either Dr.Ulmer or Rivers. I got in on a cancellation - and was thoroughly impressed. Dr.Ulmer is kind, thorough, listens to your needs and concerns, educates, and then makes recommendations that fall within your comfort level. In addition - she looks phenomenal. I actually thought that she was 1-2 years out of residency. She’s not - she told me her age and I almost fell over - she looks phenomenal... and totally natural. Not overfilled or over anything’ed. A+.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2019

This doctor needs to be more respectful of her patients

flag | Submitted August 20, 2019

Dr. Ulmer is a class act. Intelligent, sincere, warm and skilled. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2019

Dr.Ulmer is awesome. She's knowledgeable, approachable and prioritizes client education. I have really enjoyed her service.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2019

I xan only concur with the most positive of ratings found in this thread. An AWESOME Doctor!!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2019

Why can't more doctors be like this? Marcie is punctual, attentive, an expert in her field and an overall extremely pleasant personality to deal with. Not only did she cure the acne she also removed a mole on my face with no absolutely no scarring. Don't waste your time with other Derms in Vancouver - Dr. Ulmer is the real deal.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2018

I never have to wait more than 5 minutes to see Dr. Ulmer. On multiple occasions she has spent a considerable amount of time, more so than normally granted by doctors, explaining things and answering questions. I never feel rushed as she attempts to figure out the intricacies of my condition.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2018

Excellent specialist. I have being seeing Dr. Ulmer since her first office in New Westminster. She is very knowledgeable and personable. I very much benefited from her expertise in the field. I would highly recommend Dr. Ulmer.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2018

Dr Ulmer goes above and beyond in every way. After being diagnosed with a high risk melanoma (which she caught) it's being so refreshing to have her by my side.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2018