Ratings for Dr. Marcie Ulmer

Dr Ulmer goes above and beyond in every way. After being diagnosed with a high risk melanoma (which she caught) it's being so refreshing to have her by my side.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2018

Great manner and expertise. Very helpful and informative and a good listener.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

I seem to have had the same experience that most people on this site had with Dr. Ulmer - excellent. I had the exact opposite experience that the previous rater below did. Dr. Ulmer was able to see me relatively quickly through a cancellation, was very personable and spent more time with me than she likely needed to even biopsying a potential basil cell carcinoma that I hadn't come to see her for. I disagree with the last person's comment that Dr. Ulmer picks her MSP referrals. My referral was for a suspicious growth on my scalp which certainly wouldn't require any cosmetic surgery as hair would cover it. I would highly recommend Dr. Ulmer.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

Extremely helpful, caring and empathic, thorough and knowledgeable, a thoroughly satisfactory experience.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

I highly recommend Dr Ulmer!! She is so lovely, kind, funny and very professional. I seen her for about a year now, as I need to go every 6 months to watch my moles, treat my eczema, acne and soon to be fillers..The clinic is a expensive compared to other places for fillers, but you get what you pay for! I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Excellent doctor. I felt she was one of the best doctors I have ever seen. She didn't hesitate to order tests and took action quickly which is great, to say the least. Office staff is great as well and both friendly and professional. Fantastic all around!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

Excellent, would highly recommend! I have had the best treatment and would not go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2017

Dr. Marcie Ulmer ended my ordeal after a year of suffering. She diagnosed me correctly and moved fast on treating my symptoms. So sad she is on maternity leave at the moment and I have to see her replacement.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2017

Dr. Ulmer was a second opinion referral for me and after a horrible experience at the first dermatologist she fit me in the same day (cancellation) and removed my suspicious mole on the spot. It did come back melanoma and I am most definitely scared but her professionalism, compassion when giving me the news, and personal approach was and is remarkable. I would recommend her a million times over and feel confident that I am safe in her care.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

I just wrote a review about Dr, Ulner stating how wonderful she is as she had a correct diagnostic and treatment from a condition I was suffering and although I gave her FIVE STARS in ALL aspects, it's showing only four stars in "punctuality". I don't if this is an issue of the website, so I came here again to have it correct. Thank you.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016