Ratings for Dr. Katie Roy

Reading all these other reviews has made me feel better. I can NEVER get through when I call. No one EVER answers the phone. I have been trying to get ahold of Dr. Roy for weeks about something important and I can't seem to make the appointment. It's a bit ridiculous. On another note, Dr. Roy has improved greatly since she took over my old doctors practice. Im satisfied with her, just not the receptionist.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

Love Love LOVE her. Very knowledgeable, answers all my questions every time. Very sweet and you can tell she really cares about your health and issues.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

Great Doctor. Receptionist Never answers the phones. Even during the hours she is available.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Dr. Katie Roy is great, but her receptionist never answers the phone. The message says they answer Monday from 1-4 and the rest of the week from 9-11 and 1-4 but they never do.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

Every time I call. No one answers.. Dr Katie Roy is s good doctor. Wish the receptionist answered phones more often

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

Dr. Roy is a good listener, is very effective and her staff is excellent!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

Took me 4 weeks to get an apointment wity her. Lack of empathy.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014

Professional, knowledgeable and focused asks right questions to ensure health issues are not misinterpreted

flag | Submitted December 27, 2013

When I lost Ceri Richard as my fd I was really sad.Then I met the new Doctor Katie Roy and was glad she was polite and really helpful. I live with terrible chronic pain and she is very sweet and helping..Sure hope she sticks around for a long time..

flag | Submitted February 2, 2013

Katie is friendly, patient and helpful. During regular checkups, she follows up on issues discussed during previous appointments to ensure they have been properly addressed.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2012