Ratings for Dr. Shaun Riddle

Extremely knowledgeable & helpful. Listens intently and explains everything in a way that you understand.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

Dr Shaun is an excellent ND .He goes the extra mile to assist his patients providing care in his clinics or in patients homes . On a prostrate cancer diagnosis he suggested a regime of treatment to lower PSA and by year time surgery was booked PSA was nil ! Which makes one wonder if I should have gone ahead with surgery ? I highly recommend Dr Shaun for all your ND needs .Ralph Dopko

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

I had suffered with chronic inflammation for 15 years and tried acupuncture,Chinese medicine, other naturopaths with minimal success and was managing the pain with prescription anti-inflammatoris. Prolotherapy changed my life, I am 90% off pharmaceuticals. I traveled from Saskatchewan once a month for a year and it was worth it. In the process I also moved other health concerns to his care. He is very thorough and uses diagnostic tests as needed. I have seen other naturopaths in the past and I rate him no 1. He takes the time to be thorough which I really appreciate. As my husband, who has never been to an ND, watched the kind of care I was receiving, was most impressed, and decided to also take his health concerns to Dr Riddle. We are both very grateful for his expertise. Thanks !!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

My physical health has improved so much thanks to Dr. Riddle. Through laser treatment, cleansing etc. I am able to skate again which was not possible two years ago. I am very thankful that he came into my life. Thank you for listening and believing me that my aches and pains were not all in my head.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2015

Dr. Riddle filters everyone's symptoms through the lens of Lyme disease. Our entire assessment was him trying to convince me that I had Lyme disease, as well as sharing his personal experiences. I believe he is the worst doctor I have ever encountered and is seriously harming people with his lack of competence.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

Dr. Riddle has got to be the most knowledgeable and caring medical professional that I have ever encountered. A doctor with his experience and background is hard to find. I looked around for years and saw dozens of doctors with no success in helping me with my health condition before I met him. I have been seeing him as a patient for several years now. He accurately diagnosed me, which the mainstream medical community could not seem to do. He has treated me with a variety of different methods that are not offered elsewhere, all of which have helped me tremendously. Dr. Riddle has also put me through a detox program to assist my body to return to it's optimal level of health. I have energy again that I haven't had since I was a child. Most of my friends and family have become his patients as well after seeing how much he has done for me. Not only does he go above and beyond, he is actually genuinely concerned about his patients wellbeing. I owe my health and happiness to him.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2014

I have seen Dr. Riddle numerous times over the last several years for chronic infectious, autoimmune, and heavy metal conditions. He has helped me incredibly! His curious, open-minded, independent-thinking approach is invaluable. I have seen three other talented naturopaths over the decades - Dr Riddle is the best. He is warm, humble, passionate about his work, and clearly capable. I highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2014

Overall, not a very good first impression. Dr. Riddle seemed confused and sometimes had to look some basic information up on the internet. I kept wondering why he kept telling me about his own experiences about his ailments. He pointed some kind of Infra Red Laser at my abdomen for 30 minutes and asked me to send him a e-mail about how I felt 2 days after that. Well, I sent the e-mail and he hasn't responded to me in over a week! Dr. Riddle is supposed to be a specialist in auto-immune disorders but seemed very novice and too amateurish for my money.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2014

Prolotherapy into SI ligaments resolved severe sacroiliac joint dysfunction. Dr Riddle was extremely knowledgeable how to find the numerous ligaments to inject & how prolo could treat other issues I was encountering. He was always professional and encouraged naturopathic conversation outside of prolo when necessary. All in an attempt to control my pain. His chiro associates at the Red Deer location are superb as well. When I thought I was confined to a wheelchair & bed the rest of my life, he sure showed me otherwise. I'm forever grateful since no doc or specialist knew what was wrong.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2014

A somewhat disappointing consultation with Dr Riddle for a long-standing condition. I felt he did not do a comprehensive assessment of my history but instead chose to talk mostly about his past. He also did not seem to care, was vague in his attention, and repeatedly asked me how he could help me...information I was hoping he could offer/suggest based on his medical knowledge, training, and purported specialty in my area of illness. Kind of an underwhelming experience when hoping for assistance unable to be addressed by the mainstream medical community.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2013