Ratings for Dr. Earl Winestock

Always a great visit. The staff and Dr. were very knowledgeable and helpful. Thanks so much!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2018

Wow, the best experience ever in a dental office. A pain free root canal without freezing. Dr. Earl Winestock is the best!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2018

Dr. Winestock, Sabrina and Pat were awesome. They made me feel comfortable during the procedure and they called me everyday for three days after my root canal to see how I was doing!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2018

Friendly, professional, very informative and caring, everything a dentist should be.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

Wonderful dentist, wonderful staff and a complicated root canal made better by caring staff.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

Incredible team. My friends laugh at me when I tell them that my root canal was a very pleasant experience all the way around. Thank you!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2018

Overall super experience, friendly knowledgeable staff and modern updated facilities.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

Highly skilled and expirienced Dentist. I'm very happy with result and level of care.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

My first root canal, very quick and painless. Everything about the experience excellent.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

I have moved 27 times and been to countless Dentists over the years; but I have never had a better Endotonist than Dr. Earl Winestock. I've had over 20 root canals in my life. My regular Dentist referred me to the Evergreen Endo Group to have an abnormality (from an X-ray) checked-out. As it turns out I had an abcess and had to have 3 root canals on two back, upper teeth re-done. These teeth both originally had root canals performed on them about 25 years ago. I was a little apprehensive, as I always am when going to a new Dentist/Specialist; but I was quickly put at ease by the courteous, friendly and professional staff at the practice. Dr. Winestock explained the results of the Scan and X-ray, the procedure that he had to do to remedy the problem and I just knew that I was in good hands. The procedure was done a week later and it was painless. I could tell the Pat (his assistant) has assisted Dr. Winestock for many years and they work together very well, always keeping the Patient in mind with everything they do. I can tell you that Dr. Winestock is a very experienced "Pro", and I highly recommend him and the entire staff at the Evergreen Endo Group.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016