Ratings for Dr. Earl Winestock

Highly skilled and expirienced Dentist. I'm very happy with result and level of care.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

My first root canal, very quick and painless. Everything about the experience excellent.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

I have moved 27 times and been to countless Dentists over the years; but I have never had a better Endotonist than Dr. Earl Winestock. I've had over 20 root canals in my life. My regular Dentist referred me to the Evergreen Endo Group to have an abnormality (from an X-ray) checked-out. As it turns out I had an abcess and had to have 3 root canals on two back, upper teeth re-done. These teeth both originally had root canals performed on them about 25 years ago. I was a little apprehensive, as I always am when going to a new Dentist/Specialist; but I was quickly put at ease by the courteous, friendly and professional staff at the practice. Dr. Winestock explained the results of the Scan and X-ray, the procedure that he had to do to remedy the problem and I just knew that I was in good hands. The procedure was done a week later and it was painless. I could tell the Pat (his assistant) has assisted Dr. Winestock for many years and they work together very well, always keeping the Patient in mind with everything they do. I can tell you that Dr. Winestock is a very experienced "Pro", and I highly recommend him and the entire staff at the Evergreen Endo Group.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016

I had a recent root canal by Dr Earl Winestock. I found the office to be very professional. The service was excellent and surprisingly painless (particularly compared to other endodontists I have seen) & I would highly recommend him to anyone who needs a root canal.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

I was referred into his clinic by a dentist because there were some gum inflammation. His Son, also a dentist in the same clinic, took me, when I mentioned that I had gum issue , he said , I need to do root canal, it must be re-done. I ask if he could do some checking on my gum, he said they are Endodontist, only do root canal,so will do the root canal first. Afterwards two things make me lost confident with them: 1. my temporary filling dropped right after first meal after first visit. 2. In my continuous visit, when I mentioned I still feel pain on my Gum, I was told my teeth had "crack" of cause can not confirm, I need to take my teeth out! I refused to take my teeth out: who knows that my continuous pain was due to not complete cleaning from Filling drop or something else. If my pain was due to gum issue, would taking teeth out will be a permanent mistake ? they can not tell me ... I would rather save my teeth for 2nd opinion...

flag | Submitted February 1, 2013

I have been going to Dr Winestock for many years. He has ALWAYS been most professional, as has his staff. He has ALWAYS worn gloves, and a mask, as does his staff. He does not take unnecessary xrays nor does he presume to do work that cannot be done. I have had to go to a dental surgeon to have a cracked bicuspid removed, as well as a cracked cuspid, but Dr Winestock could always diagnose those problems. He has been able to complete many of my curved roots during endodontic procedures. Dr Winestock has always seen me on emergencies and he has always relieved my dental discomfort. I highly recommend Dr Winestock.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2012

I had a recent root canal by Dr Earl Winestock. I was in AGONY & Dr Winestock almost instantly eased my pain. I found the office to be very professional & I would recommend the office to anyone who needs a root canal.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2012

I was referred by my dentist to this "specialist" to have a look at my teeth that was suspected to be cracked. It's in a beginning stage so I wanted to save my tooth and don't have to do a root canal. An x-ray was taken by the assistant, which was unnecessary, because x-ray can't be used to diagnose a crack anyway. He didn't even look at it when he's examining me. Then, he spent just a few minutes briefly examined me and told me he couldn't be sure what can be done. Now, my tooth has reached a point that it can't be saved and needs to be removed. Also, another big problem was that he didn't wear gloves when examining patients, and he didn't wash hand in between patients either. I am extremely disappointed and nobody should go and see him.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2012