Ratings for Dr. Earl Winestock

Very skilful and experienced endodontist. Dr. Winestock and his assistance did my root canal even though my tooth had an extra root. This was done with no freezing and very little discomfort. Staff was helpful.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2018

Always a great visit. The staff and Dr. were very knowledgeable and helpful. Thanks so much!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2018

Wow, the best experience ever in a dental office. A pain free root canal without freezing. Dr. Earl Winestock is the best!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2018

Dr. Winestock, Sabrina and Pat were awesome. They made me feel comfortable during the procedure and they called me everyday for three days after my root canal to see how I was doing!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2018

Friendly, professional, very informative and caring, everything a dentist should be.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

Wonderful dentist, wonderful staff and a complicated root canal made better by caring staff.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

Incredible team. My friends laugh at me when I tell them that my root canal was a very pleasant experience all the way around. Thank you!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2018

Overall super experience, friendly knowledgeable staff and modern updated facilities.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

Highly skilled and expirienced Dentist. I'm very happy with result and level of care.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

My first root canal, very quick and painless. Everything about the experience excellent.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016