Ratings for Dr. David Lindsay

Dr Lindsay is one of the best doctors I have ever been to. I have had several surgeries/procedures over the last year and he did all of them. I never doubted I was in good hands. He's attentive and he truly listens. I'm so grateful he ended up being my specialist - I feel he has saved my life. I can always get in to see him if needed and if there is a problem, he will call. Valerie is amazing too. The two of them run a very efficient practice. Stellar doctor.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

Dr. David is one of the best. I have a hard time trusting doctors and I know a good one when I see one. I had an emergency procedure done with Dr. David and she was absolutely amazing from her follow up to the initial consultation. Her staff is amazing especially Jennifer. She has surrounded herself with a great support team and that is a testament to her professionalism, beautiful heart and the willingness to help people. She is not just a cheque collector she actually cares about her patients. I would strongly recommend Dr. David. For your reference, I had an emergency tooth extraction done which was complicated and needed immediate attention that my former dentist severely bodged up (failed extraction). This was an impacted tooth which imbedded itself in my jaw bone and my nerve close by. I did not feel any pain and the recover was seamless. Dr. David personally called to make sure I was ok and when she was unable to reach me she had her support team reach out. Jennifer, is a very professional, helpful staff member and always willing to go the extra mile to help patients. Ladies keep up the good work! You rock! Financial consultant, adviser, entrepreneur within the investment community.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2017

Both Dr. Lindsay and Valerie are amazing. I live in Northern Ontario, and they are still there to help me as often as necessary. I give them both a five star rating

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Had 3 surgeries from this dr would recommend to anyone

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

I had a very negative experience with Dr. Lindsay, especially the follow-up to my surgery. I would not recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2016

Dr. Lindsay is a great surgeon. He takes his time to explain the procedure in detail and is always more than helpful in answering any questions. When having complications from surgery he never gave up on finding out what was wrong and was very prompt in arranging diagnostic test and follow ups. I would recommend Dr. Lindsay to anyone. Also, his secretary Valerie is pleasant to speak with, always passing along messages to Dr. Lindsay who always called me back to make sure things were good. 5 Star Doctor!!!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2015

Amazing man. So friendly and answered every question. Met up with me the morning of my surgery and when i told them i didnt like needles they came up with a solution to ease my anxiety over it. Was so good. Would have surgery from this man for anything again.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2014