Ratings for Dr. David Lindsay

The advice after surgery, when there was pain was to go to emergency.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

Dr Lindsay is one of the best doctors I have ever been to. I have had several surgeries/procedures over the last year and he did all of them. I never doubted I was in good hands. He's attentive and he truly listens. I'm so grateful he ended up being my specialist - I feel he has saved my life. I can always get in to see him if needed and if there is a problem, he will call. Valerie is amazing too. The two of them run a very efficient practice. Stellar doctor.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

Both Dr. Lindsay and Valerie are amazing. I live in Northern Ontario, and they are still there to help me as often as necessary. I give them both a five star rating

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Had 3 surgeries from this dr would recommend to anyone

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

I had a very negative experience with Dr. Lindsay, especially the follow-up to my surgery. I would not recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2016

Dr. Lindsay is a great surgeon. He takes his time to explain the procedure in detail and is always more than helpful in answering any questions. When having complications from surgery he never gave up on finding out what was wrong and was very prompt in arranging diagnostic test and follow ups. I would recommend Dr. Lindsay to anyone. Also, his secretary Valerie is pleasant to speak with, always passing along messages to Dr. Lindsay who always called me back to make sure things were good. 5 Star Doctor!!!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2015

Amazing man. So friendly and answered every question. Met up with me the morning of my surgery and when i told them i didnt like needles they came up with a solution to ease my anxiety over it. Was so good. Would have surgery from this man for anything again.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2014