Ratings for Dr. Tim Bell

I hear that Dr. Bell has moved on due to a lack of funding, this is sad to see as he was a great surgeon and i was hoping he would be following through on my injury with me.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2013

I have just learned today that Dr. Bell is no longer working in Comox due to a lack of funding. This is disappointing. I was confident Dr. Bell would have done a great job for my son. I wish the best to Dr. Bell and encourage government to fund orthopedics on Vancouver Island adequately.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

Outstanding surgeon very professional and supportive Cumberland surgical centre staff amazing thank you

flag | Submitted April 17, 2013

Dr.Bell was a really nice guy and easy to be relaxed with and didnt seem to be in such a darn hurry like most doctors seem to be. He toke the time to really explain what was going on and what could be done which was really a nice change. most doctors seem to think people are just not smart enough to understand med talk so they dotn explain enough lol

flag | Submitted April 16, 2013

Doctor Bell is a wonderful doctor to deal with -- a top notch doctor in every respect. Very helpful, informative, great bedside manner, answered all questions and not rushed. Did a great job on my knee -- I was up and around in a couple of days. It would be truly a tragedy if he should leave the Comox Valley.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2013

Comox is so lucky to have Dr Bell! He is up-to-date on the latest skill sets for an orthopedic surgeon. His caring bedside manner is exemplary. I have had numerous professionals tell me they've never seen someone heal as quickly from an ACL repair as I have, and even the physiotherapists are recommending patients to him. It's great to have him in town!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2012