Ratings for Dr. Alana Luft

Dr. Luft is the best doctor I've ever had. She's kind, caring, and very thorough. She always makes me feel comfortable, and never rushed.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

Can not say enough good things about this clinic and Dr. Luft

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

Dr luft is the most caring, honest and interested doctor I have seen. She is really good with kids, she has gone out of her way to help us. It's sad that I'll no longer be her patient as we are moving to montreal. I would recommend her as a family doctor in a heart beat.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

A number of years ago, Dr Luft was the locum for my family doctor at the end of my pregnancy and after my baby was born. Her shift at the hospital ended 12 hours before my baby was born, so she almost go to be my delivering doctor too! She was a wonderful, caring and knowledgeable doctor. I've often wondered where she went to, and believe that anyone who has her as a doctor is very lucky.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

I have had many doctors in my life and Dr. Luft is by far one of the most honest, approachable, proactive and interested doctors I have seen. She researched my case, called me at home, remembers my family members names and gone way above what my expectations were. I would highly recommend her as a family doctor.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

This doctor is NOT OB/Gyn. She is a family doctor who practices low-risk obstetrics. She practices as a locum and does not yet have a permanent location.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2014