Ratings for Dr. Graham Warner

Dr. Warner was a great help to us when we came with our autistic daughter some few years ago. We found him more than professional in every way. Mrs. M.Murcott

flag | Submitted May 15, 2019

Dr Warner spent nearly an hour going over ten years of old medical notes, questioning me on things I had long forgotten about. It seemed as if he was being extremely thorough to begin with, but it felt like a waste of time by the end. I made the mistake of mentioning that I suffer from anxiety, and although my GP had requested a follow up brain scan because of my continued intermittent symptoms (and a former brain scan that showed an abnormality), Dr Warner finally concluded that it was all down to anxiety. When I asked why the symptoms were intermittent despite being anxious most of the time, he didn't really have a reply. The outcome however was no to any further action. His manner was fine with me although I got the impression he was trying to impress a younger colleague in attendance. He clearly has a very high opinion of himself however and at one stage said something along the lines that patients were lucky to have him. Ultimately I did not come away feeling remotely confident that his conclusions were correct. Incidentally, I saw a different neurologist first time round and found his manner appalling. Hence I asked for someone else. Now I have started to wonder if it's just something about neurologists...

flag | Submitted November 2, 2018

I have not directly dealt with him, I did however receive a letter from him after I had an appointment with another neurologist. He diagnosed me without even meeting me by looking at my previous notes and said I do not need a follow up appointment as I couldn't be bothered to turn up to my appointment. 1. I cancelled my appointment as I went private 4 month before the appointment . 2. The "diagnosis" he gave was completely different to what another neurologist advised through carrying out actual relevant tests not guessing through previous reports. Thank goodness I went private and avoided him!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2018

And absolutely horrible appointment. As apatient I have been suffering with multiple genetic chronic illnesses which he completely dismissed- even though there is evidence of associations with the diseases and the symptoms I am with. As if he hadn’t read any of my notes, dismissed my chronic pain and many leading specialists working with me in the past. Would not listen and interrupted anything I had to comment. If ou want good care run for he hills.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2018

I have nothing but good things to say about this man and his Team, They were thorough with my examination and gave me all the facts I required no matter how hard they were to give. I would recommend Dr Graham Warner and his team to anyone

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

Dr warner treated my daughter a few years ago, was rude , unhelpful and left my daughter who has a rare brain condition in floods of tears. She has a shunt for her condition and he basically said should take it out ! Which if she did would have caused high pressure in her skull leading to all sorts of horrific complications! Awful man should not be practicing.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

My GP referred me to Dr Warner who diagnosed my condition. Due to his excellent medical knowledge he diagnosed another condition where this has now been addressed. Without Dr Warner I would be living with my condition without knowing it. Dr Warner is direct and to the point which is the best way, in my case, to deal with people. I recommend Dr Warner.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

I am so glad that I followed the advice of my GP, and consulted Dr Warner. He took a very detailed history of my condition, and conducted extensive tests. Every suggestion I made about events that could be relevant was carefully followed up and evaluated. I felt that he was as anxious as I was to find the cause of a puzzling situation. I left with some useful advice about two or three avenues I could pursue to make progress, and an offer to see me again to consider their success or otherwise. Throughout the consultation Dr Warner behaved with courtesy and consideration, and I left happy in the knowledge that I had been treated by a very professional consultant.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

Yes he does not have a good bed side manner and seems to just copy everything you are telling word for word which he then sends to your g.p.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

I found him rude and he never lets you speak he always has to right is you disagree with him he gets cross with you!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016