Ratings for Dr. MIGUEL J. Gomez

Excelent doctor I would recommended to anyone he's very patient and time with each patient

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

Excellent doctor, I recommend him. He takes the time to explain each question that you have. In my case I had a major ginecological surgery, he was the surgeon. He visited me at the hospital every day to follow up my post surgery recovery very punctually. I am grateful with him. Again, excellent doctor/surgeon.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Dr Gomez is an excellent Doctor, very professional, take his time to talk to you. Excellent bedside manners

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

Great doctor, the staff very friendly completely recomend

flag | Submitted December 28, 2014

Dr. Gomez and his staff are one of the best, I always feel welcome and I can take my time with him and he always makes sure that I have understood all that needed to be addressed. I gave them a 3 in punctuality because I know that he takes his time and its always worth the wait.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

The staff was very friendly and helpful. He was a great doctor, he answer all my questions and didnt rush while checking me , he actually checked me, didnt send me to a specialist. Overall i will recomend him to any of my female friends, great doctor

flag | Submitted September 7, 2012