Ratings for Dr. Winston Au

I needed a new dentist and someone recommended Dr Winston Au. Not to be confused with his son who also works at the clinic on Thursdays. I have very sensitive teeth and actually hate needles. Usually after a feeling my teeth are sore for a week or two. This dentist was amazing. I didn't even feel the needle no pain the next day or sensitivity. He explains what he is going to do thoroughly and shows you on his screen. All his technology is the latest... clinic is very clean everyone is professional and friendly including the front desk. I highly recommend this clinic. Coming from a very picky person. :)

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

Dr. Winston Au was such an amazing dentist! He was very knowledgeable, thorough and patient with myself and my 90 year-old grandma. The staff was friendly and extremely helpful! My family and I will no doubt remain loyal patients to this office! I highly recommend Dr. Au and this clinic to everyone!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

Wonderful dentist! Amazing staff, always taking an extra step to help!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2015

Dealt with this dentist for many years. I developed a gag reflex problem and he told me he couldn't help me any more. Basically kicked me out. Thank you. I found a good compassionate dentist with patience and have never been happier.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

Most caring dentist I've seen. Professional. Exceptional knowledge.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2013

We have been going to this practise for over 20 years. They missed a serious diagnosis which has cost us dearly. We have waited a long time in the waiting room. They are expensive.

Submitted June 10, 2013