Ratings for Dr. Andrew S. Black

I had seen 3 orthopedic surgeons and two podiatrist and was sent to Dr. black by PCP,3 vists later problem gone with out sx,THANK YOU Dr. Black

flag | Submitted December 11, 2013

If you and your plantar wart want to be best friends forever. Go to Dr. Black. If you want to get rid of it, go somewhere else.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013

Dr Black is a very patient, compassionate man. He takes his time with his patients giving them the care they need. I would definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2012

I met Dr Black at sj elmer hospital wound care. I saw a Vineland Dr. before and was signed to have a toe removed when an insurance problem occured. Thank goodness I went to the wound care center saw Dr Black he had me turned around in a few weeks still have the toe. I see him every ten weeks. There is no better.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2011

Had a bunion removed and my toe straightened. Followed Doctors instructions to the t and did not experince any problems or complications. Was given the time off I needed to make sure foot had healed properly. Would definitely recommend him to anyone for bunion problems.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2010

I was forced to work with a foot condition that caused me excrutiating pain-- would not allow me a lousy 2-3 weeks of badly needed disability!! It took him 3 mos to finally correct the problem. He said we needed to go through the channels for insurance purposes before I could get the tx I needed which was shock wave tx. So I worked the whole time I had the painful problem.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2010

My child went to him, she is 12. He gave her had inserts, then she hurt her foot in dance, so she got x-rays and a bone scan, nothing showed up. He wanted to put her in a cast. I said no your not if you don't know why shes going in one. So, I called AI Dupont and got her in with DR.Kruse he said she has severe diease and also said she shouldn't be wearing hard inserts she needs a soft heel cup. He put her into a cast for 2 weeks and said she may need therapy after it's off. Dr. Black said she had flat feet but she doesn't she has something else, but i forget what it is called. NEVER GO TO DR. BLACK! he made my daugther's foot worse!! I sent all this money on him for nothing I hade to pay 20% of the x-rays and the bone scan, when I could have sent her to AI Dupont in the first place and it would of NEVER EVER happened!!! I AM SO MAD!!!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2009

best podiatry doctor around, followed him from gloucester city area to elmer

flag | Submitted May 29, 2008

excellent care.best podiatrist in the area

flag | Submitted March 4, 2008

Dr. Andrew S. Black's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)