Ratings for Dr. Zia Beg

We recently had a visit at our family dentist and our son was told it was time to visit the orthodontist. We called Dr. Beg's office and were so impressed with his consultation. He was very thorough and explained everything to our son not just us. He had examples and humour which left us feeling relieved that we knew we had gone to the right office. Thank you for a very pleasant experience, we look forward to getting braces soon!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2018

Thoroughly explained and answered all our questions in great detail! Wonderful staff and excellent with the kids. Thanks Dr. Beg for making us feel so comfortable.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2018

Could not be happier with Dr Beg and his staff. Tracy at the front was so pleasant to speak with on the phone and she made our daughter feel at ease. We really appreciate how Dr Beg took his time with us and explained everything in great detail and allowed us to ask questions. We are starting treatment next month and my daughter can’t wait! Two thumbs up from our family!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2018

Loved our experience with Dr Beg and his staff. 1 child gotten through braces and possibly 5 more to go. Praying we don’t move until after they all have Dr Beg.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

Dr Beg and staff are amazing . Would recommend to anyone. Very knowledgeable

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

Great office with a very fun and positive atmosphere. Our daughter loves coming here. Dr. Beg is very knowledgeable and relates extremely well with my child. His staff is always smiling and they get along great with all the patients. We feel very confident that we are in this office for our orthodontic treatment. Tracey made us feel welcomed from the moment we walked through the front door. She was so pleasant and helpful with all of my questions and went out of her way to assist me with my insurance company issues. We are looking forward to getting started with our child's treatment and would not hesitate for a second to recommend Dr. Beg even though our dentist referred us somewhere else.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Dr. Beg took the time with my son and I to answer all our questions. He is very knowledgeable and has a great sense of humour. My son was very nervous before we got there, and at the end was so excited to get started. He especially liked that Dr. Beg spoke to him too. Tracy at the front desk was so friendly and helpful with the insurance questions I had. We are very comfortable going ahead with my son's orthodontic treatment here and would not hesitate to recommend a visit with Dr. Beg, you won't be sorry!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

Have always had a good experience with the staff and dr Beg,

flag | Submitted December 31, 2016

Both staff and Dr. Beg we're super friendly and helpful upon my first visit. He is very professional clearly has substantial experience as he was able to fix my retainer issue no problem. I will for sure be going back to him if I have any future concerns as I know he is very reliable, punctual, and friendly. Thanks for all your help.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

Dr. Beg's office is great. He is professional but easy to talk to and willing to listen . My daughter was quite nervous at the beginning but Dr. Beg and his team put her at ease and pretty soon she was going in on her own. They explained everything clearly so she understood that some of the results depended on her taking care of her teeth and following the instructions. Amanda and all the other technicians are friendly, highly qualified and have a great way with kids and teens and parents. Tracy the receptionist remembers you and always greets you in a very friendly fashion and tries her best if you need something in a timely fashion like getting in because a bracket broke. Great 'customer service' and if we had to start the orthodontic process over again we'd definitely go back to Dr. Beg.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016