Ratings for Dr. Daniel Fletcher

Extremely disappointed. Great at community functions....ever the local socialite, but has even a general practitioner poor poor poor.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

Dr. Fletcher is very professional and kind hearted. He goes above and beyond for his patients. I've always had the very best of care wether I see him or his lovely nurse and I know many others who feel the same way. We're very lucky to have him in Harvey.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

I think some of the posters here have never seen Dr Fletcher at all, because I cannot imagine him being rude or cocky. He is competent, personable and I believe, the best family doctor I have ever had. He runs a great practice - he's on time, his secretary fits me in when it's urgent and he never rushes me out the door. He also has a manner quite unlike old-school doctors. There is no ego which prevents some doctors from refering you on to specialists. He is very collaborative with your care and finding the right professional for your particular problem. We love him and since moving to the area, very happy to have him as our family doctor.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

I have nothing but great things to say about him. If it wasn't for him I wouldn't be where I am today. I have respect for him and he has for me as his patient. I'm sure it's not as easy task being a GP in Harvey!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

The role of doctors has changed drastically since I was young from an "all things to all people fixer-upper" service to "diagnostician/technician." It's not their fault that technology and specialties have transformed the expectations of the general public. I find Dr. Fletcher to be a competent "gate keeper" - he's well aware of his limitations and is open to sharing them with his patients. To expect him to do or be more than a primary care practitioner is unfair. He refers to the experts in major centres in the same way that local auto service garages do - got a flat? They'll fix that in a hurry. Need a transmission overhaul - no way. I trust Dr. Fletcher to refer me on when the problem requires knowledge he doesn't have. What more can I expect?

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

had a very bad experience with this doctor so I will from now on take my chances with walk in clinics. as one review says, very cocky in his position. will not return or recommend.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2016

Great doctor, took me on so I didn't have to stay in the hospital.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

Lack of professionalism, knowledge and hard to get a hold of - phones are rarely answered it seems.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2015

Answering phones in the office is a real problem. As far as the Doctor goes, he is nice to talk to but I am not sure from my experience and the experience of other families in our community if he is as smart as he thinks he is. Mistakes happen but cockiness doesn't help.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

Excellent young doctor who works hard for his patients and truly cares about their health conditions and outcomes. He and his nurse have great bedside manner. He makes living in a rural community easier as I know the office always makes time to see urgent cases. Despite always adding day of patients he is also always on time!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015