Ratings for Dr. Richard A. Campana

Best doctor I've had the privilege to be in his care.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

Dr. Campana and his staff are the most patient and kind-hearted staff I've experienced, especially in the areas of which he's specialized in. I've personally experienced the shortness of staff at times when their very overwhelmed, but for the most part the front office staff is very prompt and most courteous. Dr. Campana is my only healthcare provider and has been highly attentive to hearing my overall health concerns, applying his medical expertise and helping me to continue receiving great medical care. For those who feel otherwise, I can only say that I've heard of other physician horror stories and Dr. Campana's team is far from those types of "health-care" providers.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

Never ever go to first med unless you enjoy being treated like dirt while they smile in your face

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

I have been with Dr. Campana for a little over a year hes always taken great care of me I feel better now than I have in years he really cares so many doctors just write prescriptions and send you on your way he tries to find the cause of the problem to help you deal with the whole situation ive sent a few people I know to him and theyve all thanked me

flag | Submitted May 6, 2014

By far the best dr. in the area!!! Dr. Campana truly cares for each and every patient!! He is one of the few left that practice like a real dr. and not just a script writer!! It baffles me to see any derogatory comments about him!!! I have been his patient for two years and have never had one problem!!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2013

My daughter needed a form from Dr. Campana, his staff told her she was not a priority to him---I am a healthcare provider and last time I checked patients ARE a priority to their DOCTORS. She is 19 and alone 8.5 hours away, sick for 4 weeks and out of work because of it, but when the Insurance Company contacted him for the information so she could receive her short term disability, they were told "Not until my 25.00 fee is paid." REALLY? If he had submitted the form, she would have had the ability to pay. I hope this happens to his child one day so he will know exactly how much COMPASSION he lacks, and maybe he will choose another field where he doesn't work with people.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2013

Doctor is lacking professionalism. Choose another doctor folks.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2013

Great Service, knowledge and finding out my fatigue problem

flag | Submitted May 15, 2012

Very informative and truly cares about addiction. And using different methods.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2011

Definitley the best doctor I have ever been to. Caring, competent, knowledgable, engaging and truly concerned about his patients.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2006

Dr. Richard A. Campana's Credentials

• Eastern Va Med Sch Of The Med Coll Of Hampton Roads, Norfolk Va 23501 (Grad. 1982)