Ratings for Dr. Pradhu Sonpar

Insensitive and uncaring doctor. Don't be deceived by the phony friendly joking behavior.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

Great and timely service from Dr. Sonpar. When you leave his office you truly believe that you were properly cared for.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

...I have lived all over Canada and this Dr. is the best I have ever been too...incredible sense of humour...very thorough and caring...

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

I have been a client for a long time. I appreciate his thoroughness and his manner. He often has interns working with him which speaks to me of his knowledge and skills.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

Dr. Sonpar is knowledgeable, thorough, easy to talk with and takes the time to answer questions. I have complete trust in his medical knowledge and I appreciate his respectful, prompt and caring bedside manner. Wonderful, caring physician!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2014

I love the fact that your appointment time is your appointment time. No showing up and waiting two hours amongst sick people to get in. I've had him as my GP for two years and he's been the best GP I've ever had. Recently I had a cut on my head that was not healing, I saw a dermatologist about it, he zapped the sore with liquid nitrogen, which effectively did nothing. I mentioned it to Dr. Sonpar, he prescribed a cream to apply to the cut and within four weeks it went away. I had the cut for nearly half a year before seeing Dr. Sonpar. Makes me wonder what the dermatologist is really worth.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2013

This doctor rarely makes you wait more than 5-10 minutes after your scheduled appointment time which is awesome. He is knowledgeable and takes time to answer any questions that I have. He is also thorough and investigates any abnormal test results and is not afraid to send a patient for further tests if it is warranted. All around a very good doctor!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2013

Dr. sonpar is one of the most open and friendly doctors I have ever dealt with. It's great to have a physician with a great snese of humour

flag | Submitted June 19, 2012