Ratings for Dr. Martina Delaney

Thanks to her, dr. Strand, dr. Bartellis, and more 15.5yrs ago i gave birth to twin girls. They were high risk, and i was young and niaeve to what my situation was. They are beautiful teenagers now who would not be without dr. Delaney and her co-workers/staff. Thank you from the bottom of my heart

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

She performed amnio on me. Really competent , knowledgable , and friendly

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

I have her to thank for my beautiful baby girl without her I would have lost this baby and im sure of that .. Her and Dr bartelas worked together for me and I now have a two month old healthy baby. She is the most kind and sweetest woman you would ever meet. Very smart and kind hearted .. She's the best..

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

She is a very friendly doctor who made me feel at ease when a potential problem was identified with the placenta. When she found out that I had previously had a leep procedure, within a matter of minutes she asked me come into the maternal assessment unit and she performed a vaginal ultrasound to check that the leep procedure had not thinned my cervix to the point that it may cause preterm labour. Very sweet doctor. Wish she was delivering my baby :)

flag | Submitted January 16, 2013