Ratings for Dr. Matthew Taylor

I would say Dr Taylor is a great surgeon who genuinely cares about his patients. He took a lot of time to answer all of my nervous questions pre surgery, and played down my expectations of the result. Don't go for your consult expecting palatial consulting rooms, or the slick sales pitch that you get from most plastic surgeons... but I liked his genuine approach and believe he's a more qualified and responsible surgeon than most. This was important to me as I was having a complicated revision, not a primary rhinoplasty. He managed to correct complications caused by a questionable technique used in my primary rhinolasty. As a result, my breathing is a lot better now, and overall although my nose isn't 'perfect' it looks a lot better and more natural than it did before. I had swelling, but no bruising around my eyes at all. After care was excellent. I am actually looking into a very minor cosmetic revision now and he and his staff have been extremely helpful. I would recommend Dr Taylor if you're looking to address breathing issues as well as cosmetic changes.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

Excellent service. I can't recommend this guy highly enough. Great staff, great team and great manners.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

Super experience before & after surgery. Made sure I was well informed & understood all the different aspects of my treatment. Had some concerns the day after surgery and contacted Dr. Taylor's office and received callbacks from his nurse then later from Dr. Taylor also. Very thorough , professional and personal care. I would recommend Dr. Taylor to anyone needing ENT care. I feel better now than I have in years.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

I'd like to recommend Dr Taylor. He's been extremely helpful with the family.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Dr. Taylor addressed three issues that I had a concern about in a thorough and professional matter while supplying me with information about each that resulted in a positive comfort level about my good health. The appointment was time efficient as well as thorough. I appreciate him.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Although the registration individual gave a bit of flack w/my request for Dr Taylor vs the on call ENT who performed the emergent surgery- overall excellent score. Dr Taylor has a history going back 8 years w/my family. Pam spoke to Dr Taylor & he squeezed my little guy in at FCMH outreach for a f/u to emergent tubes- the wait at the end of his day wasn't torture & the staff there provided activities as well as cartoons on tv. This also saved me 30 miles in driving w/twins who aren't fans of long trips. I could not be more pleased with the level of compassion, expertise & sincere patient care that Dr Taylor show for their patients. It helps that both my boys like him because a T & A w/Dr Taylor is in their future.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

I have had a very positive and successful experience with Dr Taylor while he was treating two of three of my children on two seperate occasions for two seperate matters. He has especially been excellent with my kids. He is very patient, caring and thoughtful and I liked the way he follows up with his service. He is very down to earth and engaging which makes the process with restless kids easier. I'd definitely recommend his services.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

I am very happy with Dr Taylor. He is a good and honest ENT that we (the family) would like to praise for his services. He has been very friendly and caring and extremely understanding. Concerned about the issue he listened, observed and did his best to inform me and help me from my discomfort. He also treated another family member earlier in the year who was experiencing a great deal of discomfort and it was only today that we came together and mentioned his fantastic work. It's quite difficult to express your gratitude to such a professional, because it is a part of their every day job and perhaps they may not realise how fantastic they are. The overall experience and the facility was great. I would definately highly recommend Dr Taylor's services. A job well done.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Fantastic surgeon, professional and friendly and takes the time to discuss with you

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017