Ratings for Dr. Matthew Taylor

very professional and caring person. i highly recommend dr taylor.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2017

I have had two sinus surgeries and related follow-up care with Dr. Taylor over the last eight years and highly recommend him for ENT treatment! Along with my allergist, he has provided excellent diagnosis, treatment options, advice and an ongoing healthcare regimen for my particular condition. I am definitely better-off under his care

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

I have been having breathing trouble most of my life. (I thought not being able to breathe through your nose was normal!) Dr. Taylor did my daughter's tonsillectomy (excellent experience) and I began reading through some of the material I found in the waiting room. It started sounding like I had a deviated septum. I made an appointment and was given an MRI. Dr. Taylor spent time going over the results with me, explained everything VERY clearly and even was willing to try some other options if I was unwilling or unable to have surgery. I wanted surgery. Septoplasty isn't the easiest surgery in the world, but dealing with Dr. Taylor was a real pleasure. The results have been spectacular (I can breathe!). I have recommended him to friends.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

I am very happy with Dr Taylor. He is a good and honest ENT that we (the family) would like to praise for his services. He has been very friendly and caring and extremely understanding. Concerned about the issue he listened, observed and did his best to inform me and help me from my discomfort. He also treated another family member earlier in the year who was experiencing a great deal of discomfort and it was only today that we came together and mentioned his fantastic work. It's quite difficult to express your gratitude to such a professional, because it is a part of their every day job and perhaps they may not realise how fantastic they are. The overall experience and the facility was great. I would definately highly recommend Dr Taylor's services. A job well done.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2017

Dr Taylor is a smart, nurturing, understand and patient surgeon who has taken to highest level of care when it comes to assisting my mother with her ENT complications. I would highly recommend him is your search for the right ENT doctor.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2017

Although the registration individual gave a bit of flack w/my request for Dr Taylor vs the on call ENT who performed the emergent surgery- overall excellent score. Dr Taylor has a history going back 8 years w/my family. Pam spoke to Dr Taylor & he squeezed my little guy in at FCMH outreach for a f/u to emergent tubes- the wait at the end of his day wasn't torture & the staff there provided activities as well as cartoons on tv. This also saved me 30 miles in driving w/twins who aren't fans of long trips. I could not be more pleased with the level of compassion, expertise & sincere patient care that Dr Taylor show for their patients. It helps that both my boys like him because a T & A w/Dr Taylor is in their future.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2017

Dr. Taylor is an amazing surgeon, I was a difficult case and he surpassed my expectations. Explained everything in detail so I knew exactly what to expect and he delivered on every single promise. He is the only surgeon that personally followed up with me to see how I was doing. Dr. Taylor is someone I would go back to or send any of my family members to because of the level of trust I have in him. I am able to breath and the esthetics of the finish product are again amazing. Very highly recommend Dr. Taylor

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

I would say Dr Taylor is a great surgeon who genuinely cares about his patients. He took a lot of time to answer all of my nervous questions pre surgery, and played down my expectations of the result. Don't go for your consult expecting palatial consulting rooms, or the slick sales pitch that you get from most plastic surgeons... but I liked his genuine approach and believe he's a more qualified and responsible surgeon than most. This was important to me as I was having a complicated revision, not a primary rhinoplasty. He managed to correct complications caused by a questionable technique used in my primary rhinolasty. As a result, my breathing is a lot better now, and overall although my nose isn't 'perfect' it looks a lot better and more natural than it did before. I had swelling, but no bruising around my eyes at all. After care was excellent. I am actually looking into a very minor cosmetic revision now and he and his staff have been extremely helpful. I would recommend Dr Taylor if you're looking to address breathing issues as well as cosmetic changes.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

Excellent service. I can't recommend this guy highly enough. Great staff, great team and great manners.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

Super experience before & after surgery. Made sure I was well informed & understood all the different aspects of my treatment. Had some concerns the day after surgery and contacted Dr. Taylor's office and received callbacks from his nurse then later from Dr. Taylor also. Very thorough , professional and personal care. I would recommend Dr. Taylor to anyone needing ENT care. I feel better now than I have in years.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017