Ratings for Dr. David A. Hendrick

No compassion what so ever! Saddens me because he looks so unhappy. If you don't enjoy your job get out of it. If it's to make money only it soon will end.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Dr. Hendrick preformed my transumbilical breast augmentation (under the muscle) over 11 years ago. I am now 42 years old and still thrilled with the results. Doctor and his staff were very helpful and professional in answering all my questions, fully explaining the procedure, fully exploring all my options, results to expect, possible complications and after care. 5 star rating!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

Dr. Hendrick and his nurses, and office staff were all professional, warm, polite and delivered a first class experience.  Their availability before and after my mommy makeover met all and exceeded both all of my needs and expectations.  Their warm staff helped me in deciding which procedures were right for me.  The cost was very reasonable, and the results exquisite.  The Doctor's talented eye and handiwork ensured that I will be ready for bikini season both now and for decades to come.  I cannot thank Salina Surgical Arts for all they have done for me. - Randi K.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

I went to Hendricks for a breast reduction and he took me from a DD to barely an A cup. When I expressed concern he became defensive and said I was the first patient to not be completely happy with the results. For another $6000 he would give me implants. What a racket! I feel deformed. I would never recommend this dr.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

I had cosmetic surgery (neck and face lift) recently and I am extremely pleased with the results. Dr. Hendricks carefully outlined what I could expect, fully explained the risks, and ensured I understood before, during and after surgery expectations. Since I was fully informed, I also understood my responsibilities as a patient in my follow-up care. I am very pleased with the care, outcome, and follow-up from Dr. Hendrick and his staff.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

The location, and staff, is excellent. However, as a very petite girl with almost no breast tissue, I was looking into the upsides of silicone vs the safety of saline. He brushed that aside almost immediately, pushing me towards saline with a belly button incision instead of silicone. He talked down the negatives of saline, and really talked up the positives while saying issues like rippling didn't really exist. In the end of the consult, the only choice I had was the size, he didn't even ask the question of what type I wanted. I consulted 3 other plastic surgeons, all of whom do both saline and silicone, and all who recommended silicone for me. It seems like he wanted to do the surgery he wanted and was comfortable with, not the one I wanted. In the end, I really think he does good work on breast augmentations, and has done several of my friends (all saline). All of them reported the same experience, and one of them really wishes she had gotten silicone. I would trust him to operate on me if my goals aligned with his, but I went with another doctor who seemed more in tune to what I wanted from the surgery.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

I had a fantastic experience with this doctor for my breast augmentation surgery. The entire experience was better than I could have imagined. His staff made me feel comfortable and they were very personable. The entire process seemed super easy and I absolutely love the results.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2015

Great staff and service made you feel at ease before during and after surgery

flag | Submitted January 17, 2015

I had a mid face lift and neck lift,,I was pleased with the results. Dr is very experienced and knowledgeable in his field.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

I had a breast augmentation done by Dr. Hendrick. I am more than satisfied with the results. The facility is beautiful and the price was very reasonable. I would definitely have more procedures done there.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

Dr. David A. Hendrick's Credentials

• Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Salina, KS