Ratings for Dr. Mike M. Pappas

This has to be one of the most UNPROFESSIONAL staffs I have ever encountered. You don't know who is the physical therapist and who is the assistant.........I have been given wrong instructions for my PT and had to ask the therapist to actually READ my chart before starting. The noise level is astonishing for a place that should be quiet so you can concentrate. That is because th therapists leave you behind a curtain to do PT while they all stand around talking and joking. The front staff is just as bad. They have taken my PT orders from the orthopaedist and without looking just shoved them in the back of my chart. I lost 2 days of PT because the doctor was supposed to see them and write a new protocol. You only see the doctor on a monthly basis so the rest of the time you are at the mercy of his grossly unprofessional staff. I would not reccommend this place to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2014

I'm back to work pain free! Through physical therapy and rehabilitation I feel like new!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2012