Ratings for Dr. Jenny Melamed

This Dr was rude,condescending and the least compassionate Dr I have ever met

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Dr. Melamed in my opinion saved my life many many years ago. She always went above and beyond to reach out to myself and other patients. I can't understand any complaints about her because she is a truly amazing person and doctor. Since being her patient I have stayed clean, gotten married, moved to Oregon and have two happy children. I owe so much to Dr. Melamed.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

This dr is all about punitive not trying to help one and be supportive. It's her mission to absolutely destroy your life

flag | Submitted November 19, 2016

For people suffering from any addiction Alliance clinic is professional, caring, knowledgeable, I would trsut them and have with my life. I always feel non judged, cared for and really appreciate the team work all to help me.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

If a person gets a referral to see you, how many days do you need in advance to cancel and make a new appointment? With other doctors it's usually 24 hrs. Thank you.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

Very good doctor Cares about her patients and goes out of her way

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

Stat away. Dr. Melamed will keep you paying money for long time!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

She has been my dr for a few years. She has all the latest knowledge on methadone and addictions. I feel safe there and not judged. The clinic keeps me on my "game" and has helped me every step of the way to recovery. Dr Melamed NEVER rushes her clients. She takes time with each and every one. The clinic provides acuppuncture,and has an awesome addiction counsillor. Blood work can also br done if needed. Its a one stop clinic cuz it provides great care in all areas!!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2014

Dr. Melamed has helped me get to a place where my addiction no longer controls my life. From a place of thinking about using at all times to being clean for one year and counting. I have known Dr. Jennifer Melamed for 8 years now and can without a doubt say my life was spiraling out of control and if not dead I would be incarcerated.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2014

Strange prescribing practices. ..stay away!! Staff at this clinic are very unprofessional. The woman who owns the Vancouver and Surrey clinic is not fit mentally.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2013