Ratings for Dr. Miller Smith

it's only day 2 since all my wisdom teeth were pulled, but seems like a very clean, cautious job given the lack of pain or any side effects. dr smith and staff were friendly, informative and effective

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016

Wouldn't change a thing. Made me feel prepared and helped me know what to expect, before and after the surgery

flag | Submitted September 25, 2016

Excellent experience, well done. Everything went as planned, no surprises, staff were exceptionally friendly and very caring.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

Very knowledgeable, efficient, and mostly pain free for my procedure. No hesitation to recommend.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2016

Super calm and competent surgeon. The whole process was pain free.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

Dr Miller Smith is a brilliant surgeon. I saw him for my 31st, 32nd, 33rd and 34th surgeries (cleft palate reconstruction with multiple infections and other issues). He provides flawless medical care. His bedside manner leaves something to be desired, especially for me as I have PTSD from bad experiences in hospitals, but the nurses and support staff are very friendly and supportive. My health has improved dramatically under his care and I intend to continue with SCOMS.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

Doctor is extremely arrogant and rude. I would have chosen another surgeon if I had to do it over again.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

He is great surgeon and explained everything well. Happy with Dr.Miller Smith in his care.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

Wish I had been given a bit more time to weigh out my options once they were explained to me. Other than that though, it was a great experience. Doctor was very knowledgable. Anesthetist's humour put me at ease.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

I had my wisdom teeth surgery and i wasnt nervous or anything. From the meeting before he was very nice and was very informative about the procedure. Im glad that the process took only about 30 minutes. The staff were all very friendly and the nurse that was looking after me was lovely - she made sure that i was feeling okay.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016