Ratings for Dr. Miller Smith

Rude, condescending to patients and staff alike. Late every single time without a care for me as a patient. Expensive and a revolving door with staff. New staff confused and always asking questions.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

Knowledgeable, however, very condescending to Patient as well as to his staff in the presence of Patient's and Family's. He comes across as chauvinistic and not approachable. I did not feel comfortable in addressing my dental concerns fully with him. More interested in "making a buck"

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Great experience at SCOMS. If you're looking for the best, this place has the best. Recommended by multiple dentists to have my wisdom teeth removed here. Staff was superb, very friendly, professional. Thankful that they made my experience as comfortable as it could be.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

Superb experience with Dr. Smith and his office. He always took the time to answer my questions and concerns as a genuine person. Moreover, my post-operative recovery and outcome were beyond my expectations. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Smith to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

Very happy with the service both during and after, Dr. Smith & the staff I dealt with were amazing! The only thing I would have liked done differently would be if they direct billed for insurance coverage, but it won't stop me from using them next time!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

Great Dr. Very knowledgeable and understanding. Staff were great, well organized and helpful.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

I was so nervous going into this procedure but everything went so well! All of the staff were so kind and helpful. Would recommend in a heartbeat!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

I was happy how they treated my son. They made him comfortable about the procedure as well as my self

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

I have a mouthful of broken rotting teeth due to several years of uncontrolled vomiting and was referred to Dr smith in regards to getting the extractions done under safe circumstances due to ongoing health issues from the minute I walked into the clinic I was treated with the upmost respect and Dr Smith explained everything I was to expect and that he would make sure I was safe and in good hands he even explained I should be checked for sleep apnea as I had a small mouth with a large tongue and even sent out a letter asking if I received any bad issues with his staff to let him know. Very impressed with the whole visit

flag | Submitted July 23, 2017

this guy jerked me around for like 16 months, making promises about "finding the right option". In reality his staff took over a year s to find out if insurance would cover costs of my surgery, he sent me to three other dentists for consultations all of which was suppose to be covered by him (but weren't) and now even though I decided to pursue a better dentist, this guy has the audacity to keep sending me bills and scheduling appointments I never agreed too. now I don't care about the money I spent, its gone so whatever. What I do care about is how unprofessional, greedy and selfish Dr. Miller Smith is/was during all of my appointments with him, it was never about getting the best options for myself, it was all about getting as much money from the patient as possible. Dr. Miller Smith, you are a crook. I wouldn't suggest you to my worst enemy, you wasted 1.5 years of my life yanking my chain. To anybody reading this, please find another surgeon, their are plenty of great oral surgeons in Calgary, ones that wont pee on your face and tell you it raining.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017