Dr. Miller Smith

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Miller Smith

I am so grateful that I was referred to dr Smith by my orthodontist when needing jaw surgery. Dr Smith determined I needed double jaw surgery. He also noticed I had major sinus issues and referred me to ENT surgeon prior to jaw surgery to see what the obstruction was. Not only did he notice this, he noticed I had a tooth abscess on the ct that my dentist never noticed even on her x Ray of me. He referred me to a specialist and made sure that was looked after prior to surgery. Dr Smith fixed my sinus during jaw surgery (as ENT had not got me in yet) and now I can breathe again. My life has been changed. I am 5 weeks post op and I have no complications, no pain, and the biggest miracle is I can breathe again and have not had one head ache since the surgery ! Dr smith also looked into my previous medical history and took it seriously and scheduled me with the pre admission clinic. My face already looks much better and is more functional. Before surgery dr smith made me aware of the possible complications and was extremely knowledgeable about everything in this field. Easy to voice concerns to and was great post operatively too when needing anything could call office and ask questions and was helpful that way too. The staff there are also great , from the dental assitants to reception to admin. I did not have one issue at this clinic and have been dealing with them since aug 2016, only good experiences.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

I have never done a review before but I feel this is owed to Dr. Miller Smith, especially with some of the negative reviews that I saw on here. I decided to go ahead and let him do my surgery. I had a mandibular advancement in December 2016 by Doctor Miller Smith to help my TMJ pain and correct my bite. He did an incredible job from start to finish. No he is not the most charismatic doctor out there, but he KNOWS WHAT HE'S DOING and is highly skilled. I'd far rather have that in a doctor then any of the silly trivial pleasantries people are complaining about. Although I will say Dr. Miller Smith was NEVER condescending or rude to me, ever. He answered every question I had and took the time to help me completely understand everything that was going to happen before, during and after the surgery in recovery so that I was comfortable, confident and prepared. He was very professional and kind! I couldn't have asked for more. It has been almost a year now and I can say I am so happy I let him do my surgery. I would recommend him 100% . After the procedure I healed very quickly with no complications. During my first week post-op appointment I told him he did a great job and thanked him and he was humble enough to tell me to wait until I fully heal to say that, but I could tell right away everything was great. Thank you Dr. Miller Smith!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2017

Seams to listen to customer staff is a little ruff still recovering from the over use of suction on bottom of mouth

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

Great experience at the South clinic. Staff were superb and the procedure was painless and I don't remember a thing (yay!).

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

Rude, condescending to patients and staff alike. Late every single time without a care for me as a patient. Expensive and a revolving door with staff. New staff confused and always asking questions.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

Knowledgeable, however, very condescending to Patient as well as to his staff in the presence of Patient's and Family's. He comes across as chauvinistic and not approachable. I did not feel comfortable in addressing my dental concerns fully with him. More interested in "making a buck"

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Great experience at SCOMS. If you're looking for the best, this place has the best. Recommended by multiple dentists to have my wisdom teeth removed here. Staff was superb, very friendly, professional. Thankful that they made my experience as comfortable as it could be.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

Superb experience with Dr. Smith and his office. He always took the time to answer my questions and concerns as a genuine person. Moreover, my post-operative recovery and outcome were beyond my expectations. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Smith to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

Very happy with the service both during and after, Dr. Smith & the staff I dealt with were amazing! The only thing I would have liked done differently would be if they direct billed for insurance coverage, but it won't stop me from using them next time!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

Great Dr. Very knowledgeable and understanding. Staff were great, well organized and helpful.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017