You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Miller Smith

He is a great surgeon, him and his assistants are very comforting and great!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

Terrible doctor, very rude and unprofessional. He and his assistant talked down to my Mum and made her feel terrible. My Mum was referred to him by our family dentist and we thought she would be in good hands. My Mum was told that she should file a complain with Association of Dentist for Alberta. She is still considering doing this. Do not recommend this doctor at all.

Submitted June 22, 2015

I had my wisdom teeth removal surgery with Dr. Smith. He was friendly and knowledgeable. I picked Dr. smith and the South Calgary oral and maxillofacial office as I had heard that they pump lots of people in an out of the office every day so they are very experienced with dental surgeries. The process from checking in to the end of the surgery was very organized (kind of like a factory assembly line!). I was very happy with the results and had a speedy recovery. I definitely recommend Dr. Smith and his team.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

My two year journey approaching, receiving and recovering from major Orthognathic Jaw surgery is a testament in itself to Dr. Miller Smith’s ability as a surgeon, knowledge as an oral & maxillofacial professional as well as his character as a person all of which are beyond reproach. I consulted with Dr. Miller Smith on numerous occasions leading up to my surgery. Each time he had all the time in the world for me as we developed a game plan leading up to my operation and post operation recovery. He went into great detail regarding what needed to be done and how to best optimize my recovery / results and I was never in the dark about any minute detail. Not only that he coached me to a great extent regarding what needed to be done in my post-operative care to achieve optimum results. During my brief two day stay in the hospital he visited me each day at 7:00am sharp to see how I was doing and to check on my progress. Which again shows a tremendous amount of care in his patients. He also had let me know what to expect when I went home and even offered to see me right away (within 24 hours) when I felt something was amiss with the pain and pressure on my jaw however just like he suspected it subsided before the appointment. The results have been phenominal thus far and I am not even to the time period point yet where most of the swelling is to have come down yet, in other words it is only going to get better. His talent as a surgeon is as unquestionable as his knowledge, leadership and ability to care for his patients. He has my fullest recommendation and objectively he is likely the best oral maxilofacialsurgeon on could have.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

Dr. Smith was the third oral surgeon that I saw for a complex procedure. He took his time explaining my options and answered every question that I had. I feel that I made an excellent decision choosing him. I did have to wait awhile at one of my appointments, but I didn't mind at all as they informed me that there was an emergency that needed to be dealt with. I would highly recommend Dr. Smith if you need to see an oral surgeon!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

A wonderful and knowledgable doctor. He went above and beyond in his aftercare.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2015

Professional abilities are excellent but I do not appreciate getting a cattle call to come into the office to sit for hours until the doctor will see me. Appointment was for 9:30 and at 11:50 still have not been called into surgery-this is not an acceptable practise considering the thousands of dollars being spent for wisdom teeth removal

flag | Submitted April 29, 2013

Above and beyond in knowledge, treatment and care.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2013

He saved my life by performing an emergency surgery at RockyView hospital. I had a very bad wisdom tooth infection spreading to my neck and temple. Great surgeon and a very pleasant person: I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2012

Dr. Miller Smith's Credentials

AHC

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is a great surgeon, him and his assistants are very comforting and great!"

January 5, 2016
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Terrible doctor, very rude and unprofessional. He and his assistant talked down to my Mum and made her feel terrible. My Mum was referred to him by our family..."

June 22, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.oralsurgerycalgary.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "T1Y0" to "T2W 4Y1". Address has been updated from "None" to "10655 Southport Road Southwest". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "14032711665".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I had my wisdom teeth removal surgery with Dr. Smith. He was friendly and knowledgeable. I picked Dr. smith and the South Calgary oral and maxillofacial office..."

June 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My two year journey approaching, receiving and recovering from major Orthognathic Jaw surgery is a testament in itself to Dr. Miller Smith’s ability as a surgeo..."

June 1, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "An excellent team! We are so very grateful for the care that they gave to our daughter"

April 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Smith was the third oral surgeon that I saw for a complex procedure. He took his time explaining my options and answered every question that I had. I feel..."

February 25, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "A wonderful and knowledgable doctor. He went above and beyond in his aftercare."

January 17, 2015