Ratings for Dr. Miller Smith

Dr. Smith and his team were consummate professionals. He took his time to explain everything in detail and was very gentle and caring. Excellent surgeon!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Dr Smith was awesome with my son who suffers from high anxiety. He was tolerant, patient, and was able to allay my sons' fears. We are very grateful that we were referred to him! Outstanding professional services.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

Doctor is arrogant and full of himself. Too high and mighty to apologize when something went wrong. I had a poor experience. Can't recommend him. Go somewhere else. There are lots of other oral surgeons in Calgary.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

Excellent service, great doctor and staff. Would recommend to everyone.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Everyone was super nice and made me fell comfortable. Would recommend to everyone

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

I had oral surgery for a long-standing condition yesterday. I am feeling well, and extremely grateful for the professionalism and skills of Dr. Smith and surgery staff. Great doctor, great team!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

All around awesome experience! I wI'll definetly recommend them to anyone I know who needs dental work done!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

I was very impressed with Dr. Miller Smith...exceptionally competent surgeon. Very friendly, caring and informative . The entire staff are very helpfull, pleasant and engaging. Always a pleasant experience... would certainly recommend to others and have.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2016

What a simple and pain free experience. A positive experience.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

I have had two different operations with Miller Smith and my experiences have been amazing both times. The staff are so comforting and understanding, and not to mention helpful. The work everyone does in that office is truly amazing.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016