Ratings for Dr. Miller Smith

this guy jerked me around for like 16 months, making promises about "finding the right option". In reality his staff took over a year s to find out if insurance would cover costs of my surgery, he sent me to three other dentists for consultations all of which was suppose to be covered by him (but weren't) and now even though I decided to pursue a better dentist, this guy has the audacity to keep sending me bills and scheduling appointments I never agreed too. now I don't care about the money I spent, its gone so whatever. What I do care about is how unprofessional, greedy and selfish Dr. Miller Smith is/was during all of my appointments with him, it was never about getting the best options for myself, it was all about getting as much money from the patient as possible. Dr. Miller Smith, you are a crook. I wouldn't suggest you to my worst enemy, you wasted 1.5 years of my life yanking my chain. To anybody reading this, please find another surgeon, their are plenty of great oral surgeons in Calgary, ones that wont pee on your face and tell you it raining.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

I saw him for a consultation in regards to having all my damaged teeth removed and he took the time to explain all to expect during and afterwards The experience from check in to check out was done exceptionally professional from all staff I came into contact with.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

Dr Miller Smith was very knowledgeable and made my wisdom teeth extraction a breeze.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2017

Dr. Miller Smith is truly a knowledgeable professional! Staff at South Calgary Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery are incredibly kind, thoughtful and understanding! I would highly recommend Dr. Miller Smith! Very impressive!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2017

Staff were very nice and helpful. Dr Miller Smith was very clear and friendly.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Great Doctor and friendly compassionate staff. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

Dr. Smith and his team were consummate professionals. He took his time to explain everything in detail and was very gentle and caring. Excellent surgeon!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Dr Smith was awesome with my son who suffers from high anxiety. He was tolerant, patient, and was able to allay my sons' fears. We are very grateful that we were referred to him! Outstanding professional services.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

Doctor is arrogant and full of himself. Too high and mighty to apologize when something went wrong. I had a poor experience. Can't recommend him. Go somewhere else. There are lots of other oral surgeons in Calgary.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

Excellent service, great doctor and staff. Would recommend to everyone.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017