Ratings for Dr. Miller Smith

Dr Miller Smith is a brilliant surgeon. I saw him for my 31st, 32nd, 33rd and 34th surgeries (cleft palate reconstruction with multiple infections and other issues). He provides flawless medical care. His bedside manner leaves something to be desired, especially for me as I have PTSD from bad experiences in hospitals, but the nurses and support staff are very friendly and supportive. My health has improved dramatically under his care and I intend to continue with SCOMS.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

Doctor is extremely arrogant and rude. I would have chosen another surgeon if I had to do it over again.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

He is great surgeon and explained everything well. Happy with Dr.Miller Smith in his care.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

Wish I had been given a bit more time to weigh out my options once they were explained to me. Other than that though, it was a great experience. Doctor was very knowledgable. Anesthetist's humour put me at ease.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

I had my wisdom teeth surgery and i wasnt nervous or anything. From the meeting before he was very nice and was very informative about the procedure. Im glad that the process took only about 30 minutes. The staff were all very friendly and the nurse that was looking after me was lovely - she made sure that i was feeling okay.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

I went into the office extremely nervous. He was welcoming and made my experience less frightening. He sat me down and explained everything. He was quick and knowledgable, open to all my questions. I have had little to no pain since my surgery yesterday and the whole process was WAY easier than I ever expected. I recommend Dr. smith and his anesthesiologist team! Best way to do it.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2016

Great person and an even better surgeon. The office may run a little behind, but trust me- he is worth the wait.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

He is a great surgeon, him and his assistants are very comforting and great!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

Terrible doctor, very rude and unprofessional. He and his assistant talked down to my Mum and made her feel terrible. My Mum was referred to him by our family dentist and we thought she would be in good hands. My Mum was told that she should file a complain with Association of Dentist for Alberta. She is still considering doing this. Do not recommend this doctor at all.

Submitted June 22, 2015

I had my wisdom teeth removal surgery with Dr. Smith. He was friendly and knowledgeable. I picked Dr. smith and the South Calgary oral and maxillofacial office as I had heard that they pump lots of people in an out of the office every day so they are very experienced with dental surgeries. The process from checking in to the end of the surgery was very organized (kind of like a factory assembly line!). I was very happy with the results and had a speedy recovery. I definitely recommend Dr. Smith and his team.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015