Ratings for Dr. Randy Davey

To the person who commented before me: I hope you will realize in time what a TOTAL idiot you have been. I appreciate Dr.Davey for speaking out about this issue, pharmaceutical companies and corrupt politicians COMPLETELY control modern conventional Canadian health care, and to deny this is to deny science. I demand ratemds remove this 1 star rating...this is totally unfair and a travesty to the Canadian public.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

Please see his comments about vaccines here: http://i.imgur.com/L4YyvqY.jpg

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

As a former Dr Davey employee I highly recommend that no human being let this man touch you! I will not go into details but all I will say is that he is very unhygienic. He does not take infection control seriously whatsoever. He has scammed so many people that he should not be practicing. If you are currently seeing Dr Davey or were considering seeing him, please reconsider. Your life as well as your pocket book may be at stake!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

I will not go back to this dentist ever. He put his hands in my mouth without gloves!!!!! I was totally shocked and disgusted!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2013