Ratings for Dr. Karim Damji

In 2014 i had the misfortune of having Dr. Karim Damji do surgery om my eye for glaucoma. After in surgery, that he told me would eliminate the use of eye liquid every day, him and his lady assistant installed stitches. A short while after i got home, and the freezing started to subside, my eye started to give me excruciating pain. i called and I was told by his assistant it would get better. It didn't get better, so i called back agaiin. She told me to come in. She installed a contact lens. That worked for killing the pain. To make a long story short, the eye was damafed so bad, that Dr. Danji said there was nothing more he could do for me, and i would have to put drops into my eye for the rest of my life. I assume whoever reads this will think it was a lawsuit coming, but it wasn't. Apparently i had signed a disclaimer . A disclaimer that allowed a credible doctor to damage my sight to the point that has caused me to not be able to work regularly anymore. So while this Dr. gets accolades, I get nothing but suffering.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

Dr Damji did one cataract and two glaucoma surgeries on my eyes in a little over one hour. I am terrified of any surgery but he and his staff listened to my fears and gently changed my perspective. Alice, his admistrative assistant was also pleasant and patient.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2015

Dr. Karim Damji is professional, knowledgeable, kind and very compassionate. He takes the time to discuss with his patients and their family as well. I feel very lucky that an amazing doctor performed my mother's cataract surgery. Dr. Damji's skills, knowledge, kindness and compassion are a rare find. I strongly recommend Dr. Damji; he is exceptional.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2014

Very happy with the results of cataract surgery he performed.The doc knows his stuff.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2014

A very busy Doctor who made me feel very comfortable and relieved with his examination. I was sent over by ambulance from the university hospital due to vision problems after surgery. His diagnosis was accurate and the results whereas he predicted. A small amount of laser surgery was required later as predicted. I did have to wait a long time due to his workload. I would recommend him at anytime.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2013