Ratings for Dr. Mohammad Asady

awfull doctor rude no puntuality unknowleged keeps postponing your appointment ,bad listner unpatient not proffessional

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

He is by far the worst doctor I have ever encountered. He is quick to diagnose and send you to sick kids to see a specialist: he has been incorrect twice with my son. He is also not compassionate at all, nor does he take any time to answer your questions. I will never return to him again. Do not recommend going to him with your child.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

This is absolutely the worst pediatrician I have ever met! It is sad to say the least that there are people like Dr.Asady who deal with the welfare of children and don't give there all. Asady is very impatient, he sticks a needle into my child's leg and walks out the door, he says; okay bye!and walks out the door. Meanwhile I had questions and concerns I was hoping he would clear up but never got the opportunity. This is the 3rd time we have witnessed his unprofessional behavior and will no longer be taking my LO to his office. During my last visit with him, I asked him a question as he was running out the door and all he replied was the answer "no" and walked out the door without ever explaining anything. Absolutely would not recommend this pediatrician to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

His staff are entirely unprofessional. He is knowledgeable but entirely discounts his patients and the value of their lives/schedules/time - we moved on. He can keep his god complex.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Love him. He's super great with my son, and always includes him in the exam (gets my son to help him)

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Ok doctor Very nice with his patients Nothing superbly

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

Dr Asady is my sons doctor. he is very helpful and easy to talk to. his staff is really friendly and always remembers my son. my only complaint is his schedule. he also works in a clinic and i understand people have lives and priorities however my son is my number one priority so when i really need him to see his Dr i need another alternative. his schedule only seems to be 3 and my husband and i work passed that time..so staff is great. dr is great. nice clean office and friendly faces but scheduling a appointment is hard.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

We would never see another doctor. Although he's not on time often for scheduled appointments, I've see that at every doctor's office I have ever been to. And I do mean practically EVERY Dr appointment I've ever had with any doctor - whoever says otherwise is full of hot air. But yes, frustrating it is sometimes to get through to even make an appointment and sometimes staff does not seem to listen on the phone or is pre-occupied doing something else. That being said - Dr Asady is an incredibly caring and understanding doctor. Seems knowledgeable and our daughter loves him. Kids tend to be intuitive about good people and he is definitely one. He helped us at the hospital and since then we have over all been very happy. His method of scheduling and communication with the office though absolutely has to change. It's not normal to call an hour straight every 5 minutes with no response.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

Some people complain too much over everything. The below comment is so stupid, you say he said something but didn't explain properly? So u didn't understand properly .. Maybe u should've asked questions to clarify ? U probably misunderstood what he said then.. And he was late to meet u in the room? Lol There is not certain time he should meet u in the room, when u are placed in a room you wait till he is done with patient ahead of you then he comes to you! ( maybe you should get your own private dr who meets you in your house! Dr ASADY has been my kids dr for 14 years. Never met a better dr, he is very caring and kind and goes out of his way to care for your child! Very knowledgable, has two specialities is truly a gem! N

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

Dr asady told me something about my newborn (an issue) without explaining it properly. In the end, he freaked me out for months (as I was so worried my baby had a condition), but it turned out not to be true for my baby. He was also very very late to meet us in the room. I will never return to this doctor again.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016