Dr. Mohammad Asady

Outstanding Staff Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Mohammad Asady

After seeing a few Pediatricians and finally getting a referral to Asady, I am sooo happy I have found such a kind, friendly and very knowledgeable pediatrician!! He takes the time to explain things to you, and answers all questions you have. My 2 babies love him, my daughter who always used to scream at doctors offices - loves him!! He’s fantastic, you’re doing great dr. Asady!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2018

Great pediatric Doctor. We have been with him for five years He is very knowledgeable and takes time to engage with his patients as well as their parents. As a parent and also a nurse I have found him to be extremely competent, knowledgeable and caring

flag | Submitted October 25, 2018

So knowledgeable and so awesome with the kids. We've been taking our kids to him for 5 years now have had such a great experience with him and always leave confident in his assessment.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2018

I have two children who have both been under Dr. Asady's care for a total of 4 years now. We initially started seeing him based on a referral from Trillium and only continued because we could not find another decent pediatrician who was accepting new patients. He is kind and gentle with the children. However, he always seems rushed and spends very little time with us at each visit. I have to come prepared with a list of things to bring up, or I will miss my opportunity. I don't find his investigations to be particularly thorough. On multiple occasions, I have raised a concern with one or both of my children, and he has dismissed them saying that these things are "normal." In some cases, he has made me feel silly for even asking about the issues at all. On the last instance, it turns out that he had actually missed a very important (one could argue developmentally critical) medical condition that was discovered by another pediatrician who happened to be assisting my child with something else at the time. As a result of this incident, we are actually switching pediatricians. I cannot in good conscience continue to take my children to see him knowing that he will dismiss legitimate concerns and brush them aside as if they are nothing.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2018

This guy is terrible. He talks as if he is a king nd the ppl who go there are idiots. Egoistic fellow. Went to him because it was a reference from trillium. I would avoid him if possible. Mr. Asady if you read this. Stop behaving like you know everything and make ppl look like idiots. Probably arrogant because you are medico.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2018

He is one of the best in Toronto so far I’ve seen., Thank you for being our pediatrician for my kids

flag | Submitted January 21, 2018

Does anyone have his number? I have been trying to get a hold of him with no luck

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

Excellent Doctor to both my children!! Will definitely continue being my LO Dr.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Dr Asady is very knowledgeable and friendly. He is certainly one of best Pediatrician and Neonatologist that we know.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

Unfortunately, there is obviously someone out to destroy Dr Asady's rating.. he's amazing, and kind and caring, and is extremely knowledgeable ! He's practiced in Ireland and England and at Sick Kids, he's the best Dr I know.. He can't control the person that is trying to do this to his rating.. But I guarantee you he's been my kids doctor from 10 years, and I am sure you would love him. He's one in a million.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017