Dr. Mohammad Asady

Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Mohammad Asady

Does anyone have his number? I have been trying to get a hold of him with no luck

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

Excellent Doctor to both my children!! Will definitely continue being my LO Dr.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Dr Asady is very knowledgeable and friendly. He is certainly one of best Pediatrician and Neonatologist that we know.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

Unfortunately, there is obviously someone out to destroy Dr Asady's rating.. he's amazing, and kind and caring, and is extremely knowledgeable ! He's practiced in Ireland and England and at Sick Kids, he's the best Dr I know.. He can't control the person that is trying to do this to his rating.. But I guarantee you he's been my kids doctor from 10 years, and I am sure you would love him. He's one in a million.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

Looking for another doctor for my son..he is the worst, kids are like just another number to him..he has no heart..very disappointing been trying to get a hold of him for two months now.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

I saw Dr.Asady for the first time today with my daughter and I found him to be such a wonderful doctor. He took the time to address my concerns and was very helpful. I recommend this doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

Dr. Asady is a good doctor, in the sense that he is super knowledgeable - but most of the time it comes off as being very passive. He definitely knows his stuff - but doesn't really have the time to answer questions or concerns you may have as he usually is SUPER booked up and the wait to see him can be long. He is also IMPOSSIBLE to get a hold of. His office cancelled my daughters appointments several times and I've tried to call their office, but nobody seems to ever answer the phone and they don't have a voicemail. I even tried to drop in to book an appointment with zero luck. We ended up finding a family doctor to go to - because it was too frustrating trying to book appointments, finally booking them and then having them be rescheduled or cancelled due to his scheduling conflicts.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

Dr. Asady is a very nice doctor and I find him pretty knowledgeable. Whenever I've had an appointment I've never had to wait long. However, it seems impossible to make an appointment at this place. I've left messages over the last couple weeks and today I called and the machine is not taking messages. This is not the first time it has happened. I'm currently looking for a new pediatrician for my son. I had to go to a walk in prior for an issue because I could not get hold of this office. One time I even drove to the office to try and make an appointment only to discover it was closed. Very disappointing.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

I trust Dr. Asady with my kids. The most important thing about a doctor is that they know what the heck they are doing and he really does. He always figures out what is wrong and doesn't give drugs when kids don't need them. If you are looking for emotional support than look elsewhere, if you are looking for the best medical care available for your kids, this is the guy. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

awfull doctor rude no puntuality unknowleged keeps postponing your appointment ,bad listner unpatient not proffessional

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017