Ratings for Dr. John Engle

Dr. Engle is on the move again. He gave up license to malpractice on patients in Ontario, after we paid him a sizable bonus to come here from Hawaii. He's now listed Dr. John R Engle, has NPI number #1518907203, practices at 40 Fox Chase, Cartersville GA under license from yet another state. Hope they link his reports.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

I was sorry to see Dr. Engle leave. He always made every effort to answer my questions. The doctor who replaced him was directly the opposite.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

The worst doctor you in the world this guy shouldn't be a doctor. what kind of doctor tells you its not their problem when your sitting in emergency like who's problem is it then really confused their dicontinued my heart meds for no reason i needed them pills i had to see another doctor to re prescribe my perscription and then de registered me when i stated i would sue if something happened to me like a heart attacke what an idiot

flag | Submitted December 11, 2016

I have never had an issue with Dr. Engle and even though Val can be abrupt she is actually very helpful and tries to accommodate anything you need. His nurse is very nice. My only complaint is with the interns.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2015

I have had some dealings with Dr. Engle I the ER and in office and find him pathetic. I heard he is being forced out of Kincardine for incompetence.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2015

I heard that Dr. Engle is being forced to leave Kincardine due to medical incompetence!!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2015

The biggest problem is the receptionist. Not there, or not answering the phone. It is exhausting when you need to talk to someone. Also snide when I called in to see if they had a referral for me her comment was, so what are we referring you for now.... long on the now. Other wise I like Dr. Engle and his nurse, they are good. He has had one intern in there that told me everything that was wrong with me, was age related. I understand she had many others complain about her, so it was not just me and that she was reprimanded, other wise you will find a lot of Dr. 's using their smart phones as computers to refresh their minds on certain things. Sorry to hear the tales of others, that is not my experience, not with Dr. Engle. There are a number of other Doctors who I cannot say the same thing about.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

This Kincardine doctor and his staff are quite pathetic..the receptionist rarely answers the phone and is quite rude when she does answer it! She makes you feel like you're an inconvenience...and for the doc himself..."Dr. Google" the best answers available to him from Wiki and doesn't order medically necessary tests nor follows up with his patients condition and mis-diagnoses ...I heard he's leaving Kincardine because too many patient complaints!!!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

Best Dr I have ever had. He helped my daughter through very troubled teen years and is now a happy well-adjusted young woman. Thank you to Dr Engle, Val and all the nurses. Always feel like my needs were met. I drive 40 minutes each way to see him.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

I've never had such a bad experience than I have with Dr. Engle. He is very dismissive and honestly googles everything on his iPhone infront of me. He thinks he's a jack of all trades, so good luck getting a referral out of him. I had to confront him for a referral after several appointments, and when he finally caved and gave me one, he wrote on it (which the specialist read to me) that I was a disgruntled woman with self image issues. This was for dermatologist. If Dr. Engle took the time to look at past records of mine, he would have seen that I've tried everything under the sun and needed a specialist. Instead he wanted to run me through the ropes again, which I wasn't in the mood for years of poor treatment by him. This was not the only thing that's made me realize he's a poor doctor. I've have 4 instances where I've left thinking what a waste of time, then go to ER for better care. The only reason I stayed with him for many years was because of the fact that I saw his interns (which I loved all of them) more than I saw him. But now that summer is here and interns are gone, I'm looking for another doctor. Good luck!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015