Ratings for Dr. Harold Sturm

I absolutely love Dr. Sturm. All three of my kids have gone to see him since birth, and I wouldn't consider a different doc. Straight forward and arrogant sure..but I rather a knowledgeable doctor than one that sugar coats everything.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2018

Rude, arrogant, pompous, knowledgeable but dismissive. Has no bed side manner with my kids at any age to the point where they won't talk to him directly. His secretary is lovely though - so pleasant and always has a smile on her face. Too bad it didn't rub off on him.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Stay away from this Doctor. I asked to check my son's ears to ensure there was no ear infection. Since he could not see the inner ear entirely, he proceeded to scrape the ear wax from my 2.5 year old's inner ear causing damage to the canal wall (no drops used to soften the wax). Proceeded to flush his ear with water because of the blood. My son was in extreme pain at this point. Since he still could not see the inner ear, he dismissed us and did not even provide a follow-up appointment to check on the health of my son. My son's ear bled for three days after this. We are in the process of looking for another Doctor.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

Dr Sturm is very knowledgeable and helpful. I have been taking my children to him for the past 11 years and he is always right in his diagnosis. I trust him with my children and actually wish he treated adults too!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2013

WORST PEDIATRIAN EVER!!! bad experience. very horrible on giving time to answer questions i had for my child and made my daughters ear bleed while removing wax

flag | Submitted February 26, 2013