Dr. Sourabh Nagpal

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Sourabh Nagpal

Experience - Excellent Waiting - 15-20 mins I was told since I came without appointment, so some waiting will be there which was acceptable. Treatment and explanation of issue was very informative. Staff overall was keeping to themselves and humble once any query was done. Billing Dept took 10-12 mins which was the only turn off.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2018

After visiting Dr Nagpal’s at Matrix I realised how even a Dentist can be so caring and concerned for patients well being. Though it took me two days to get rid of pain that I was in but my experience and connectivity with Dr Nagpal made me comfortable all through even in pain. It’s like someone is direly concerned and you get the healing touch. My root canal treatment went perfectly fine and then capping and fills.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2018

Explanations by Dr Sourabh Nagpal for my dental implant treatment made me super confident and i relied on him and got great results.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2018

Doctor made me satisfy in all aspects, rite from my entry to reception and completion of my deep cleaning sessions went great.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2018

I almost avoided visiting a dentist for good 2-3 yr and somehow tolerated the pain, i was scared coz i knew big problem was waiting for me, But Matrix made my difficult journey journey easier. Short and Sweet.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2018

Excellent in all aspects and best in my vicinity of Vasant Vihar in Delhi.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2018

Gum bleeding problem and bad breath problem was taken care after mutiple deep clean appointments and got rid of my problem.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2018

Dr Sourabh nagpal did great work for my dental filling which was very very deep according to my other dentist and was in need of root canal, but sir di mange my case just by filling it.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

I was in a hotel in vasant vihar in south delhi when my crown came out while eating. Fortunately Dr nagpal whom i searched on net was the recommendation from hotel front desk too. So jumped into his chair and he saved me from big mess and gave me a quick solution.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

Doctor Sourabh Nagpal the Head Dentist at Matrix Dental was punctual and sincere towards my worries and apprehensions. He was to casual to my questions about sterilization and instruments used initially but later on after my first appointment completion he showed me all the process they follow and specially instrument protocols and that all took good 20 minutes even while his other patients were waiting, The clarity with which i was shown the back ground work of Dental Office made me get my treatment done at this Surgery only. Before visiting Matrix Dental i went to four other dentists in south delhi area, as people suggested me to focus on south new delhi only to get good quality dental treatment done. None were that confident about showing me things behind the scenes. In fact one of dentist in south of new delhi near airport only was extremely rude,which made me shortlist Dr Nagpal out of all my choice. Further then onward it was never looking back and glad things prevailed during my treatment.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2018