Dr. Sourabh Nagpal

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Sourabh Nagpal

thanks for wonderful wisdom tooth surgery, whole team was supporting me during my surgery for which i was too scared, i did great coz of their good care.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2018

My consult with Dr Nagpal sir lasted for half an hour with patient listening of my issues and no rush, even after that doc was in no rush to treat me. He was happy to let me decide and take time to finalise treating options. after that i went on to another dentist for second opinion and then i realised difference between him and Dr Nagpal. As a patient i felt Dr Nagpal is more patient friendly and abilities may vary in different fields but i got dental implant fixing done and happy till date.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2018

Experience - Excellent Waiting - 15-20 mins I was told since I came without appointment, so some waiting will be there which was acceptable. Treatment and explanation of issue was very informative. Staff overall was keeping to themselves and humble once any query was done. Billing Dept took 10-12 mins which was the only turn off.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2018

After visiting Dr Nagpal’s at Matrix I realised how even a Dentist can be so caring and concerned for patients well being. Though it took me two days to get rid of pain that I was in but my experience and connectivity with Dr Nagpal made me comfortable all through even in pain. It’s like someone is direly concerned and you get the healing touch. My root canal treatment went perfectly fine and then capping and fills.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2018

Explanations by Dr Sourabh Nagpal for my dental implant treatment made me super confident and i relied on him and got great results.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2018

Doctor made me satisfy in all aspects, rite from my entry to reception and completion of my deep cleaning sessions went great.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2018

I almost avoided visiting a dentist for good 2-3 yr and somehow tolerated the pain, i was scared coz i knew big problem was waiting for me, But Matrix made my difficult journey journey easier. Short and Sweet.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2018

Excellent in all aspects and best in my vicinity of Vasant Vihar in Delhi.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2018

Gum bleeding problem and bad breath problem was taken care after mutiple deep clean appointments and got rid of my problem.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2018

Dr Sourabh nagpal did great work for my dental filling which was very very deep according to my other dentist and was in need of root canal, but sir di mange my case just by filling it.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018