Ratings for Dr. Enrico Maraschin

Dr Maraschin is an excellent doctor if you don't mind waiting forever every time you go. His staff are incompetent and can never get anything right like if you phone ahead and ask if he's running late. We've also had various issues with accounts and wrong codes or prices.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Dr Maraschin is an outstanding paediatrician. He has an excellent manner with children and parents and always puts everyone at ease. He is very invested in each of his patients and treats them with utmost care and priority. Both my children have been under his care since infancy and I would not consider an alternative. I highly recommend Dr Maraschin.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Excellent paed. Would definitely recommend him to any parent.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

Dr Maraschin is a dedicated, very knowledgeable ,experienced doctor that gives all his attention to his patients. His loving nature puts the children at ease and he is excellent at helping the parents work through medical difficulties that might arise . When my son was in ICU with a heart condition I fell apart emotionally and needed constant communication on how to move forward with his condition. Dr Maraschin took all my calls and when I would arrived at his practice without an appointment he always made the time to speak to myself and husband and ease our fears. We felt that our child was safe in his hands and that made the world of difference in moving forward. Thank you Dr Rico for taking such good care of both my boys ! You are an amazing human and we are don't know how you do it but thank God for doctors like you!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

Dr Maraschin is one of the best, highly recommended! He is hugely knowledgeable and he takes special care with all the families that he deals with. My children and I love him!! He was amazing at my daughter's birth. She had fluid on her lungs and needed to go into Neonates. Dr M's care of her was outstanding and he took the time to ensure that my husband and I were okay too.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

Very disappointed. Wait at least an hour every appointment even when we phone ahead. Has a disregard for peoples time.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Absolutely brilliant doctor! Cares for his patients like they are his own kids! Diagnosis and treatment is spot on! Both my kids 5 & 2 are with him. I wouldn't change him for the world!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2013