Ratings for Dr. Neelam Nagaria

Very disappointing doctor. Gave me the wrong prognosis. Read my MRI inaccurately and gave me unneeded stress for many months because of her wrong diagnosis until I went to see two neurologists who shook their heads when I told them what she had told me. Get a doctor that knows what they are talking about.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

She runs unnecessary tests in her office e.g., EEG even if you don't have heart problems. Often runs late. But is helpful and listens to you.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

Absolutely amazing staff and Dr! I am thankful to have been referred to her, she saw me immediately,intended to my history and addresses every concern I had.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

I really like Dr Nagaria she spends time with her patients and listens.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Very friendly and sincere. Took time to talk to me and did not rush me to get to next patient like other doctors do. She was very thorough and made sure I understood all terms.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2013

Very unhelpful doctor...Did not looking into issue...Did not follow up with side effect to medication...Wanted to treat me for something I clearly did not have and I had to show her blood test results..VERY disappointing!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2012

she is good in diabetes management. Listen to her patient's health concerns with patience.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2012

Very nice dr. She takes her time and listens to you.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2012