Ratings for Dr. Neelam Nagaria

Lovely doctor, caring plus well informed straightforward timely apps. Always willing to help find the answers to your medical needs while maintaining an open conversation with the highest respect at all time, like visiting an old friend always a pleasure to see her.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2018

Consider yourself lucky if you ever have to be treated by this lovely human being. Forever greatful that she is so straight forward, no beating around the bush. Awesome woman to work for&to have family treated by. Thank you Neelam!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2018

Was referred to her and asked for a cancellation as my appointment was a month away. I was able to see her the next day. She listened to all of my concerns and was not dismissive or judgemental. Willing to run more tests and gave me a prescription to help with my bothersome symptoms, and was the first doctor in over a year to schedule follow up. Actually seems to care, which in my experience, many doctors don't.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2018

Dr. Neelam Nagaria is great but the support and admin staff are horribly disorganized and clearly overwhelmed. Consistently fail to return messages form clients, service provider forms not being completed or submitted, unreturned messages, prescriptions sent to wrong pharmacies etc... I shouldn't have to lobby to get my test results and prescriptions.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2018

Always on time with my appointments, very knowledgeable, kind, great bed side manner, top notch!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2018

Rare, 1 in a million interested in the outcome, follow up, becomes involved and straight shooter.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2018

Never on time. Moved into building with high rate pay parking from a free parking building.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

If I could give anyone a piece of advice in my life it would be to get a doctor like Dr. Nagaria... I cannot stress how much she has helped me and truly if it wouldn't have been for her efficient and trustworthy healthcare I may not even be here today. For that I can't thank her enough. People like her are what keep the world going round

flag | Submitted December 28, 2017

I consider myself very fortunate to have such a thorough Dr. She listens and takes action. I have been going to her for several years and she has been wonderful. Best doctor yet for my conditions... iron overload which many doctors have no idea how to deal with.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

My purpose is to consult high iron but wonder why do I need a stress test and EEG every once a year. The staff will not let you know ahead of the time if I need a stress test because it's all depends to the doctors order on that day. Running in the treadmill is no fun if you are not prepare.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017