Ratings for Dr. Marcos Gobrial

Excellent service and a very knowledgeable Dr..the only downfall is the occasional long wait to be seen, if it's a walk in.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016

Find Dr Gobrial very nice, polite and dedicated person. Recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

The clients he services love him, He is a very dedicated doctor.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

I agree with a previous comment, the guy doing blood work has no idea how to do blood work. Don't go to him, you can always do blood work elsewhere. The doctor is nice, very relaxed, not rushed (which generally means you're waiting between 1-3 hours). He is knowledgable. He used to stand at the door and look afraid to approach the patient when entering the room... Which was kind of weird. He doesn't do that much anymore.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

Best doctor in the country and maybe anywhere. Outstanding knowledge and care. 2 thumbs up!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

Very caring. Good listener. Knowledgeable. Polite. Respectful. Always pleasant, very good with kids.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2015

Best doctor on planet earth. Very caring, brilliant and organized. Totally trust him

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

Chose him initially due to close proximity to residence, but have come to expect and enjoy a high level of care, attention, astute knowledge and medical advice from him. He is still our family doctor even though we have moved cities, and will continue to be for as long as feasibly possible. He cared for my wife throughout both her difficult pregnancies, referring us to specialists and an OB as necessary. He now cares for both our children whenever required. Works very well with children, my kids love him and are very comfortable around him (Yes, even for immunizations!!). My experiences with him and this clinic have led me to have full and complete trust in Doctor Gobrial to care for the health needs of my family.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

He wrongly diagnosed my daughter and she was in bad condition. This doctor only cares about his pocket!!!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2014

Always waited between 25-45min with an appoinmnent. Treated a second time for the same problem and refused to treat me for my second ache and pointed with his finger saying one ache one appointment and left the room abruptly without any other explanation. I had waited a week for this appointment and another hour at the clinic. I realize the clinic is busy but his actions were rude and contradict the fundamentals of medical practitioners. This doctor lacks professionalism, compassion and work ethic. Since then my husband and I have looking for a new family practitioner.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014