Ratings for Dr. Marcos Gobrial

I agree with a previous comment, the guy doing blood work has no idea how to do blood work. Don't go to him, you can always do blood work elsewhere. The doctor is nice, very relaxed, not rushed (which generally means you're waiting between 1-3 hours). He is knowledgable. He used to stand at the door and look afraid to approach the patient when entering the room... Which was kind of weird. He doesn't do that much anymore.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

flag | Submitted April 12, 2015

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

Chose him initially due to close proximity to residence, but have come to expect and enjoy a high level of care, attention, astute knowledge and medical advice from him. He is still our family doctor even though we have moved cities, and will continue to be for as long as feasibly possible. He cared for my wife throughout both her difficult pregnancies, referring us to specialists and an OB as necessary. He now cares for both our children whenever required. Works very well with children, my kids love him and are very comfortable around him (Yes, even for immunizations!!). My experiences with him and this clinic have led me to have full and complete trust in Doctor Gobrial to care for the health needs of my family.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

flag | Submitted September 28, 2014

Always waited between 25-45min with an appoinmnent. Treated a second time for the same problem and refused to treat me for my second ache and pointed with his finger saying one ache one appointment and left the room abruptly without any other explanation. I had waited a week for this appointment and another hour at the clinic. I realize the clinic is busy but his actions were rude and contradict the fundamentals of medical practitioners. This doctor lacks professionalism, compassion and work ethic. Since then my husband and I have looking for a new family practitioner.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014

He is a joker, he wrongly diagnosed my mother and he is very rude to his patients. After my mother was diagnosed properly by another physician in toronto, we stopped going to him. staff at his clinic are friendly. One time when we went to see him with my kids he gave the wrong medications for my children.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2014

Dr. Gobrial is a great doctor. I initially went to his new clinic just because he was close to where i lived, but after just one visit, i transferred my family's file there, soonafter my parents became his patients too. He is very respectfull, extremely knowledgable, and is always willing to help. The assistant staff is great as well. The only problem i have with his clinic, is that now the waiting periods are longer (however its still much shorter than other places, but a big difference from the 5 mins i used to wait before), and the person that takes blood samples there has no idea what he's doing, he's graduated at Everest College, that says enough. Now i have moved far from where i used to leave, but i continue to keep him as my fam Gp

flag | Submitted October 30, 2013

Dr. Marcos Gobrial's Credentials

Updates

• A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I agree with a previous comment, the guy doing blood work has no idea how to do blood work. Don't go to him, you can always do blood work elsewhere. The docto..."

February 9, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best doctor in the country and maybe anywhere. Outstanding knowledge and care. 2 thumbs up!"

February 4, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Very caring. Good listener. Knowledgeable. Polite. Respectful. Always pleasant, very good with kids. "

April 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best doctor on planet earth. Very caring, brilliant and organized. Totally trust him"

January 20, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Chose him initially due to close proximity to residence, but have come to expect and enjoy a high level of care, attention, astute knowledge and medical advice ..."

October 22, 2014
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "He wrongly diagnosed my daughter and she was in bad condition. This doctor only cares about his pocket!!!"

September 28, 2014
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Always waited between 25-45min with an appoinmnent. Treated a second time for the same problem and refused to treat me for my second ache and pointed with his ..."

September 8, 2014