Ratings for Dr. Marcos Gobrial

Me and my family first came there because this was the closest walk-in to our home. The staff has been all the time rude and unprofessional. she sent me twice to wrong locations, gave wrong information and never apologised. But because the doctor was usually nice and helpful and we did not need anything special I decided not to rush to look for another doctor. Anyway, when I finally complained the doctor about his staff, he did not look into it and just said - well, it had never happened before, so if you want to take your files go ahead but i will be happy to serve you until you find another doctor or i can receive you as walk in... yesterday he called my husband to inform him that he refuses to receive us anymore even though he know we'll need a doctor see our NB soon. Very unprofessional. I believe he has enough patients, because there is no other competitors nearby. anyway i am glad that we moved and in our area i am sure I will find more professional doctor who has competent staff.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

He is very caring excellent GP and I trust him. Thank to him.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2016

Best GP ever! Smart, compassionate and always pleasant.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

Excellent service and a very knowledgeable Dr..the only downfall is the occasional long wait to be seen, if it's a walk in.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016

Find Dr Gobrial very nice, polite and dedicated person. Recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

The clients he services love him, He is a very dedicated doctor.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

I agree with a previous comment, the guy doing blood work has no idea how to do blood work. Don't go to him, you can always do blood work elsewhere. The doctor is nice, very relaxed, not rushed (which generally means you're waiting between 1-3 hours). He is knowledgable. He used to stand at the door and look afraid to approach the patient when entering the room... Which was kind of weird. He doesn't do that much anymore.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

Best doctor in the country and maybe anywhere. Outstanding knowledge and care. 2 thumbs up!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

Very caring. Good listener. Knowledgeable. Polite. Respectful. Always pleasant, very good with kids.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2015

Best doctor on planet earth. Very caring, brilliant and organized. Totally trust him

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015