Ratings for Dr. Sam Von Reiche

Dr. Sam's tag line is "A unique approach to psychotherapy," and her goal is for you to feel better and reach optimal mental health as quickly as possible. I came to Dr. Sam desperate, the state of my depression was debilitating. She took the time to get to know important people in my life, had me get blood work, and made herself available when necessary in order to get a whole picture of my life and circumstances. It was nothing I had ever experienced in a therapist before. At Dr. Sam's suggestion I began acupuncture and taking supplements. I was healing with no increase in medications. Dr. Sam is the best as what she does, she's knowledgeable, empathetic and real. It's been 2 years since we've met and my mental health is stable. Even though I am not sick I see Dr. Sam weekly because I value her wisdom and she inspires me to live my best life.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

When I was a child I had gone to a therapist due to a death in my family which was very helpful. Our family had gone through some additional difficulties and I had thought that it would be a good idea to relieve some of the stresses of everyday life. I did some research and found Dr. Samuelle Klien-Von Reiche Group. I called them, and admittedly they really were good at selling themselves over the phone. After my horrendous experience, I can only imagine that they had gotten friends and family to post any positive reviews that they had online. I won’t dive into the personal experience that I had but please know to stay away!! I’ve never posted a review in my life so please don’t think that this is common practice for me. I would suggest that this is a very important aspect of someone life once they choice to speak with someone about their problems and I don’t want anyone to make the same mistake.

Submitted March 21, 2017

Dr. Sam 's Associate Christie Demarest was the therapist for our daughter for a period of three months. Mrs. Demarest has expertise in the area we needed. From the very beginning, we were impressed with her open, compassionate, and focus with out daughter. At the same time, her perception was very precise. Mrs. Demarest was very professional and our daughter and ourselves were left with a very positive impression about the work / I would entrust any of my beloved family members to Mrs. Demarest and recommend with all sincerity her services.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2016

Dr. Sam Von Reiche is helping me during the most difficult time in my life. She has far exceeded my expectations with her knowledge, experience, and advice. She is very easy to open up to, and is extremely compassionate. She listens with intent, and her guidance is unparalleled. Dr. Sam looks for the solution, and promotes a positive outlook. I leave every appointment with directions on how to move forward and be a happier person. I cannot express enough how thankful I am that Dr. Sam is my doctor. I have never met a more caring and informative doctor. 10 stars!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

Dr. Sam provides great feedback which you can apply immediately to get the results you are looking for. She offers insights, humor and clarity that makes you think WOW, she really knows her stuff! She's a Remarkable therapist/coach who has great common sense and intelligence. Dr. Sam is definitely our go to person on any issue that may arise; its nice to have such an incredible resource on call. I have and will continue to recommend Dr. Sam; she truly is a rare find.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

I just started going to Dr. Sam fairly recently, but from the moment I first met her, I have felt better. I feel hopeful and she is one of the most caring professionals I have ever met. She listens intently and provides practical solutions for problems. I feel like she is genuine and always there when I need her help. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

I have been going to Dr. Sam Von Reich for 5 years. She has help me through the challenge of accepting my children's autism diagnosis ! Over the years she has giving me tools to handle daily stresses and create a healthy marriage. She is often my life line to get me through my most stressful days....more importantly she has taught me to get through them without her!!!! Dr. Sam is at all times professional and extremely knowledgeable! Her greatest strength is providing you with coping tools and communication techniques to improve situations in your life that can be avoided. She basically teaches you to control the things you can and how to cope with things you can't! I highly recommend Dr. Sam...she has made a tremendous difference in my life!!!!!! And her staff are all very kind and professional people! 5 stars all around!!!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

She didn't get my problem. She was very upbeat but missed the point

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

Dr. Sam was able to help me through a very dark period of my life. While at times I resisted, she never gave up on me. My life has drastically improved since then, and I couldn’t be happier. Dr. Sam saved my life. My family and I owe her everything. I am so grateful for her warmth, determination, and (most importantly) friendship.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2015

My wife and I have been to a couple of therapists in the past, so we knew there was a DIFFERENCE when we met with Dr. Sam. She has been a ray of light to help guide us through our issues. Dr. Sam has a depth of knowledge and dedication to her craft, which is quickly ascertainable when you meet with her. She has provided us a good blend of scientific explanation, emotion understanding, and an arsenal of solutions to use for our everyday lives. We were happy to find her and appreciate her continued guidance to help us grow stronger as a couple.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015