Dr. Sam Von Reiche

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Sam Von Reiche

My experience with Dr. Sam was excellent! Rather than turning me away like most therapists have, Dr. Sam has helped me find the treatment that I needed. Her assistance has saved my life and I couldn't have done it without her and the staff. Everyone was very kind to me and its not very common to deal with such a genuinely caring staff. They could have turned me away but they showed their concern and led me to a much healthier path in life. I appreciate everything they did for me! Thank you so very much!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2017

Our experience with Dr. Sam has been great. She has helped us immensely. She listens to us, and is able to redirect us in any easy way when we get off-course or butt heads. She has a straightforward approach that has helped us identify our issues and work through them using smaller goals. She immediately identified one of our undiagnosed ADHD issue and helped us apply strategies for better communication and general life. She recommended a very useful supplement for treatment that has helped so much. One thing we have learned is that it is never to early to come see Dr. Sam. We wish that we had started to see her sooner.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

After being committed to numerous institutions and rehabs, and seeing multiple psychologists the thought of happiness was a distant possibility for me. By the time I met Dr. Sam, I was in the grips of my addiction, and believed there was no other way for me to live. I had lost all sense of direction, and Dr. Sam helped me uncover many layers of my emotional pain to help me get a new perspective on my life. Dr Sam therapeutic techniques and personality is truly a gift and a talent. The dedication, devotion and confidence that I received from her have been vital to my recovery. With all of her support and guidance, I am capable of overcoming my addiction one day at a time. Not only is Dr. Sam my psychologist and savior, but most importantly she is my mentor. With all of her encouragement and support, I have been clean for almost two years now. I also got married to a wonderful man, and finally graduated from college. I am planning to attend graduate school to become a psychologist specializing in addiction, just like Dr. Sam For the first time in my life, I can truly say I am happy - Jessica M.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

Dr. Sam turned my life around! I was struggling , lost and had no direction. She helped realize my worth and helped me see what's possible. Changed my career, met my fiance and have never been happier. If you truly want the best therapist out there, Dr. Sam is the therapist that will help guide you.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Dr. Sam's tag line is "A unique approach to psychotherapy," and her goal is for you to feel better and reach optimal mental health as quickly as possible. I came to Dr. Sam desperate, the state of my depression was debilitating. She took the time to get to know important people in my life, had me get blood work, and made herself available when necessary in order to get a whole picture of my life and circumstances. It was nothing I had ever experienced in a therapist before. At Dr. Sam's suggestion I began acupuncture and taking supplements. I was healing with no increase in medications. Dr. Sam is the best as what she does, she's knowledgeable, empathetic and real. It's been 2 years since we've met and my mental health is stable. Even though I am not sick I see Dr. Sam weekly because I value her wisdom and she inspires me to live my best life.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

Dr. Sam 's Associate Christie Demarest was the therapist for our daughter for a period of three months. Mrs. Demarest has expertise in the area we needed. From the very beginning, we were impressed with her open, compassionate, and focus with out daughter. At the same time, her perception was very precise. Mrs. Demarest was very professional and our daughter and ourselves were left with a very positive impression about the work / I would entrust any of my beloved family members to Mrs. Demarest and recommend with all sincerity her services.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2016

Dr. Sam Von Reiche is helping me during the most difficult time in my life. She has far exceeded my expectations with her knowledge, experience, and advice. She is very easy to open up to, and is extremely compassionate. She listens with intent, and her guidance is unparalleled. Dr. Sam looks for the solution, and promotes a positive outlook. I leave every appointment with directions on how to move forward and be a happier person. I cannot express enough how thankful I am that Dr. Sam is my doctor. I have never met a more caring and informative doctor. 10 stars!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

Dr. Sam provides great feedback which you can apply immediately to get the results you are looking for. She offers insights, humor and clarity that makes you think WOW, she really knows her stuff! She's a Remarkable therapist/coach who has great common sense and intelligence. Dr. Sam is definitely our go to person on any issue that may arise; its nice to have such an incredible resource on call. I have and will continue to recommend Dr. Sam; she truly is a rare find.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

I just started going to Dr. Sam fairly recently, but from the moment I first met her, I have felt better. I feel hopeful and she is one of the most caring professionals I have ever met. She listens intently and provides practical solutions for problems. I feel like she is genuine and always there when I need her help. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

I have been going to Dr. Sam Von Reich for 5 years. She has help me through the challenge of accepting my children's autism diagnosis ! Over the years she has giving me tools to handle daily stresses and create a healthy marriage. She is often my life line to get me through my most stressful days....more importantly she has taught me to get through them without her!!!! Dr. Sam is at all times professional and extremely knowledgeable! Her greatest strength is providing you with coping tools and communication techniques to improve situations in your life that can be avoided. She basically teaches you to control the things you can and how to cope with things you can't! I highly recommend Dr. Sam...she has made a tremendous difference in my life!!!!!! And her staff are all very kind and professional people! 5 stars all around!!!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015