Ratings for Dr. Peter Marshall

Mixed up tests and I recorded everything (thank God). Gave a false diognosis - age and other important information wrong on record. Said I 'may hallucinate' and that I am delusional based on botched tests (they gave me the tests for children! I am almost 40! Admitted to the mistake and refuse to fix it! I do not hallucinate and never have and no one I know has ever seen me hallucinate! Accused me of doing drugs - I don't even drink. What a 'delusional' nut job! (the staff gave me the wrong tests to do and mixed everything up - he wasn't even there to do the tests!) Refused to redo and refused to fix mistakes. Filing complaint. Also, because I was abused in the past he testifys that I will be abused again and again which is just sick. Stay away - this is not a professional. It doesn't matter how many books this goon wrote (the one I read is a complete rambling) RUN from this doctor and NEVER bring your kids to this weirdo! Do not trust this guy!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

The staff and doctor were very kind, helpful, and informative. After receiving my diagnosis he explained it in a way that made it clear and easy to under stand; he was also happy to awnser any question.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

After reading the previous review, its obvious that some are never satisfied. Our experience with Dr. Marshall was more than pleasant. After completing our childs Pshyco Educational Assessment, our conversations with Dr.Marshall were very imformative and we were very pleased with his findings. I would highly recommend Dr. Marshall's services for those who require.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

This man is incredibly biased and will not provide a fair assessment of any situation. Has very little concern or consideration for the families of the patients he is treating. Completely disregards timelines and has incredibly unprofessional staff that do not return phone calls or respond to phone messages. Seems to create more problems in the patient that of course requires 'more time with him' hence more money. This man should not be allowed to practise.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2013